mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 12-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tippmann X7 Phenom ELectro LNIB with barrels, UMP grip, tank, mask, vest, etc.

Up for sale is an almost new Tippmann X7 Phenom electronic marker. My son wanted to switch from speedball to scenario and we traded his Dye DM for this last month. Then our local scenario paintball field closed unexpectedly. He never even used this. As you can see in the pictures, it's in great condition. We tested it in the backyard and painted a few trees. Electronic full auto works perfectly. Now he wants to focus on moto cross.

I'm only interested in selling. No trade offers will be considered. (Remember, our local field closed.) We also have some back-ups if we want to shoot each other out back so please don't offer trades.

You pay via Paypal and I ship either USPS Priority or UPS ground. Either way you can track your package and I'll know it was delivered. My feedback on here is all positive, but I haven't had many transactions. My eBay feedback is flawless 340+.

This sale will include:
X7 Phenom Electronic marker in box with manual and barrel sock
Additional UMP fore grip
Pure Energy HPA tank - 3000, 48ci. hydro good til 03-2015
Either a .690 Lapco 12" BigShot with Apex2 attachment OR a CP barrel with two barrel backs. They are 689 and 693 in dust black with a 14" gloss back tip.
Empire Event mask, either black with a clear lens OR white with a black lens
Tactical vest OR you can have 6 pods (4 matching) with BT camo waist holder
Remote line (not pictured)
Thigh holder and barrel squeegee (not pictured)

Asking $320

If you want everything listed and pictured- $395 (that includes marker and extras, the clothes and sandana, neck protector, both masks with three lenses, all three barrels, both pod holder and vest)

I'll sell some of it separately. Let me know what you're interested in.
Make offers and PM me.

If you want both barrel sets in addition to the stock barrel, we can talk. If you want both masks, we can talk about that also. His pants - Yth-Med, Shirt - Adult XS, Sandana, and neck protector are also for sale or negitiable as part of the deal.

Now for the Pics.
I also have some headphones (Dr Dre iBeats and Phillips Oniels) and a guitar case (Tour Grade) I'm looking to sell. Those are not included in the $450 price for the lot. I will, however, take offers for them also.

ds276967 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic