mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-12-2007, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to GetBunkerD Send a message via MSN to GetBunkerD

Exclamation Red Invert Mini - bring Intimidators or cash

70+ Old Style Feedback - Deal with Trust

I do ship to Canada, buyer add's $15.60. International Orders pay ALL SHIPPING PLUS FEES

This is my Invert Mini. This gat, has the updated board, solenoid mount, AND poppet/spring combo. It has worked since I got it, and will continue to work, as long as you follow the manuals guidelines. IT SHOOTS ***** LASERS, and is WICKED FAST. (Video coming soon) It has been adult owned, and maintained, as I am the orginal owner. It has reached break in, and is ball on ball.

The gun was purchased from Ballers Inc PB ( BALLERS INC PAINTBALL ) as they are my sponsor, and will verifiy I purchased it from them. Anyone who knows me, knows I take care of my gear and only sell/trade with quality owners/people.

The stickers on the gun, are a local Photography company, here in Southern NJ, which takes some badass pictures. These DCphoto stickers, will not be availble ANYWHERE.

THE ONLY TRADES I WANT, are Intimidators with upgraded boards (if its an 06, stock boards are fine) no 2k2 style's please, even if it has an alias/05 frame, sorry.

OR 05 Egos. Maybe DM's/PM's if highly in my favor.

I MIGHT HAVE CASH TO ADD, BUT NOT MUCH.

asking price... $412 obo.

What you get -
  • Invert Mini with Box, Repair Kit, etc.
  • 14 inch .693 2 peice CP Barrel with Matching anno Red Tip.
  • A hell of a deal and a gun.

Contact

READ THE RULES BELOW, BEFORE PROCEEDING PLEASE!

Rules
  • Deal with Trust, click the Link at the top of the thread for my Feedback
  • Please post here, before PMing/IMing me.
  • I do not ship 1st.
  • PAYPAL ONLY.
  • I'm not going to wait for you to gather your cash. Get it now.
  • DO NOT COME INTO MY THREAD AND START TALKING **** ON MY PRODUCT. I DON'T DO THAT TO YOU, SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT TO ME.

[/CENTER]

Last edited by GetBunkerD; 09-12-2007 at 04:47 PM. Reason: swearing
GetBunkerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Allright, a few things about MCB:

- No "You add PayPal fees" allowed in the B/S/Ts

- No swearing, that includes the "F word"

- Take the "AGG" talk to PbN; it doesn't belong here

- "Caps Lock" typing is frowned upon, except in cases like "AGD or PMI"... It was my first mistake, too.

Good luck selling.
A.C. Basbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand

Send a message via AIM to incynr8

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PPS Fan
A.C. Please use the 'report' feature so mods that can actually edit things and are made aware. We can't read all the posts obviously.

GetBunkerD, that said, his post is correct. We require your prices to assume paypal is used (as it is anyway 90% of the time it seems), and like ebay, prohibit adding % to cover fees. However, it IS acceptable to say you want X for an item, but if they pay with a MO, you will give a Y % discount. So yes the backward direction is ok.

I have edited out the swear. Please don't use too much more here than Flander's would on the Simpsons. I am surprised the filter let that one through actually.

You do not have too much caps in your post, that rule is primarily for titles and entire posts. I don't really see any 'agg' speak here that is a big deal, although that stop sign is damn (see that's ok) huge.

Please just clean up your post concerning paypal, even if you just raise your price to 412.00bucks. Your other sales threads this goes for as well.

I realize alot of sales posts are cut and pastes from other websites where parameters are different, and you must filter out dealing with alot of possible jerks.

incynr8 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic