mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bob Long Empire 2 - black/blue fade 250 obo

Hey all, been selling a couple of the markers I don't use as much, downsizing my collection. I just don't use anything besides pumps. I got this one for 300 off ebay last year, only used it a couple times. Comes with BL assassin barrel. There are the tiniest of dings, but nothing major. Over all looks pretty flawless.

Here's the thing. When I used it, it shot flawlessly. I couldn't have been happier. However, I use pump, so it didn't get much use. On it's third run, the o-ring on the popit valve comes off, and air shoots down the barrel. I contacted the seller and was annoyed to find he knew about this. I called blast and they said it was a very easy fix, and just to put a couple drops of super glue on on the popit to keep the o-ring on. They said if that didn't work they'd take care of it.

I don't feel comfortable doing this, so my loss is your gain. I don't know entirely what they're worth. I keep seeing them at 300, and that's what I bought mine at.

I will put it for 250, obo. Not looking for trades, but heck offer away.
Excuse the crappy cell phone pictures. If you want more pictures, or something with a time stamp, I'm more than happy to do it.

So, on to the marker pron.

MagellanV13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass N Wood Fan
So does it work now?
Ugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

No, you need to put a couple drops of super glue on the popit valve to secure the oring. I don't know much about these markers and don't want to mess it up. It's just that simple. If that doesn't work, Blast said they'd take care of it. I basically put it back in my gear back and haven't touched it since.

All else, mechanically and electronically, everything works. When you take apart the marker and reseat the oring, it'll hold air, and you can fire it a couple times then it pops the oring off the popit, I think it's a sizing issue.

If I can find it, I have a whole new O-ring kit that I bought to try to fix the issue from Captain Oring or something like that.

Again, it's a simple fix, I just don't want to make a mistake and make it worse, and haven't really had the time to send it away and deal with it. Heck I'll even include a bottle of super glue.

*Edit* it's not a pressure issue, as it may come across. The marker has been tuned really well. It's just the orings for it don't quite match. Blast was aware of it and was the one who told me the solution and said it would fix that no problem.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

200?
Fallinher0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Up
Old 03-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up
Old 03-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

What board does it have in it?

MCB Feedback
IOG FEEDBACK
PBN new Feedback
toolittletoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I believe it has the stock board. Sorry responses are slow, PM is best way to reach me. I work long hours and don't always get a chance to hit the computer.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
ans gx3 chaos pump for it pm me if interested i've wanted one of these for awhile

p8ntballr68059 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic