mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Red and clear STDM5

so heres the deal.. im very proud of myself that i only have 4 paintball guns now (one for every occasion, stockclass, pump, mech and electro),, my wife is also extremely happy about it as well, as i dont play like i used to

anyways, i got this gun in trade a few months ago from another member on here.. and dont get me wrong, i really do like it (though ive yet to play a game with it) part of me keeps looking as something newer.. more interesting as my only electro, so here goes

its a pretty much pristine STDM5, in dust red with clear parts

there are two MINOR dings in the anno, one in the front where the barrel screws in, and one in the back by where the bolt goes in.. and i stress MINOR,, you can see them in the pictures, but youll have to look for it

these pictures are 100% raw and untouched (the anno really is THAT nice)

now, as you can see, all the jewels are there, original frame, original trigger.. everything is original.. currently as you can see in the pics, it has a THump board in it, but it will come with the original board as well.. it IS missing the forward travel adjustment on the trigger, but.. given the nature of the trigger, i dont think it would have done much anyways the way the trigger sits in the frame would need the forward travel back out all the way anyways. also the grips are brand new.. DM grips are getting harder and harder to find, ESPECIALLY new ones, i searched high and low for a set of new DM4/5 grips in red and came up empty, so thats hwy these have DM3 grips instead, but they are as new as they get (the bag still had the label on it)

now.. onto the gorilla in the room, this gun does have an anno flaw,, these pics are why i says its a flaw, there is NO material missing from that area, for something to be a scratch, there has to be a mark in the aluminum. im assuming that the body wasnt prepped right, and as such there was a bit of oil or grease or something on this spot, and it didnt anodize properly.. that being said, thats the only mark on this gun

no Breach wear

i have gone over everything with is gun, it is 100% leak free, and shoots beautifully

now, as for what im looking for, im looking mostly for a trade, however, if the right cash amount came along ($350), i would sell..
trades i would be interested in..
a DM9 or later. (i think the DM12 is really cool)
Dye NT (NT11 preferred, i like the milling on the 11)
ego's SL8R, or newer egos.. (not a huge Ego fan, so will have to be something interesting)
geo's would have to be something special as generally they dont do a whole lot for me
i really would like a karni..
darq marq
PM8
Macdev clone, droid or cyborg (07 or RX)

im open to a lot of things.. but.. im not interested in a G6R (as they feel like a toy) and mil sim things,,
i know a lot of the pro-teams use axes, but i never got over them being more than a mini..
nothing from DP
also nothing with Rail in the name

obviously.. i know my gun is worth less than most everything on my list of wants. a straight trade would be awesome,, but im also realistic.. i can add

these dont come up often, i would say its worth $350 cash, $400 in trade

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback

Last edited by Tracker; 02-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

PM'ing
Old 02-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Back to the front with you

Tracker

Trackers feedback
Old 02-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Again... To the front!!!!

Tracker

Trackers feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic