mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

One of a Kind ICD Bushmaster and SFT Shocker FS

First the basics: I do NOT ship first. Payment is PAYPAL only. Not interested in any trades EXCEPT for AR15 or AR10 parts. Both of these markers are USED and I do NOT have the means to test them. Both will need new batteries, both will need to be cleaned and relubed. Both come with plenty of extras.

ICD Bushmaster: Green, X mill, Blind. Has 2k4 Frame with DV8 LCD board installed. Install done by HaveBlue at Air Soldier Products...it is the ONLY one he ever did. HaveBlue also polished the ram. Marker also has Lapco Vert Asa, Shocktech Supafly bolt, Macdev Delrin ball detent, ER clamping feedneck, Madman Rocket Valve, AKA SCM. Only thing it needs is a reg and asa/drop, and also a battery. If I still played, I would have an eye installed. Comes with a handful of barrels, both Armson and Dye. $350 Shipped

Smart Parts SFT Shocker: Gold, has Evil Ghetto (pimp) board and breakbeam eyes installed by Evil Skinny of PMI/Evil. Also has Evil Lpr, ER clamping feedneck, Evolve Ultra Low Pressure bolt, SP HE bolt, and at least one other variant of the Evolve Bolt, Evolve SS manifold. Comes with Evolve O-ring kit, all the bolt kits, Laser Etched (also by Evil Skinny) All American barrel, Evil Pipe kit with matching tip. Needs the solenoid wire repaired. Will need to be cleaned, lubed, and fed a battery. Ghetto board has some super-top-secret ramping code in it, that was meant for the Evil Factory NPPL team...as in it's "Semi Auto", but ramps when in such a way that the robot never caught it. Also $350 shipped

If you have some weird taste in markers and want both, I will sell both for $550 Shipped. Again, the only trades I'm interested in are for AR15 or AR10 parts.

Pics can be seen here: 37munkey's Library | Photobucket

And I can email better pics if needed. PM me for quickest response.
Evil_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bump
Old 03-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bump.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

A bump so spectacular, it dropped the price by 50 bucks!!! Thats right kids! 300 for either or 500 for both!!!! Put your tax return to work...for me! pm me for fastest reaponse
Old 04-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

300 for either shipped or 450 plus shipping for everything.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic