mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

Ashes EGO 10 w/shaft 3 kit

Eclipse EGO 10 with the original back + other 2 shaft backs. GREAT! condition ego as you can tell by the pictures, works perfectly whenever I have shot.
Included:
Ashes Eclipse Ego 10
Carry Case (Some Dents in case)
Manual, Allen key set, Spare parts(o-rings, screws)
Matching Shaft 3 backs .685 .689 - $100 value

Shipping from Canada
I will not ship first
Post then PM please
Paypal Only
SOLD
NO TRADES
Shooting Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhWPD...ature=youtu.be






SOLD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0

Last edited by bricew25; 04-01-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Please keep open until deal is complete
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

bump
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

bump with new price firm !
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0

Last edited by bricew25; 03-26-2013 at 09:13 AM.
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Good day,

I am interested - what kind of tank and what would the total be (we can do this by PM obviously)?

I am in Canada (Petawawa) will PM you.

_Brett
brettlegree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
CPPL / VPL Baller
 
chase_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Prince George

i know you say no trades, But if you change your mind, Sig
__________________
CPPL / VPL Div 4, Div 3 Speedballer

G6r For Sale
chase_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettlegree View Post
Good day,

I am interested - what kind of tank and what would the total be (we can do this by PM obviously)?

I am in Canada (Petawawa) will PM you.

_Brett
Replied!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase_man View Post
i know you say no trades, But if you change your mind, Sig
I would be interested but moving soon and need the cash
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Scuba Steve
 
TheSlowTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nevada

Pm'd.
TheSlowTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

replied, Still for sale
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
BudgetBaller 2.0
 
bricew25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thunder Bay, ON

Bump
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
Because what other sport allows you to inflict pain on your friends with a gun and not go to jail afterwards?
Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bricew25...ow=grid&view=0
bricew25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Thanks for getting back on this, my apologies for not replying earlier.

I'll have to take a pass on it unfortunately, as nice as it is - and a killer deal at that - I've just carried too much last month and will have to wait.

-Brett
brettlegree is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC