|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-31-2013, 03:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Stock Class Aficionado
FS/T Tribal BBT
OFF THE MARKET FOR NOW. IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTS THIS JUST PM ME.
Great condition, shoots 275 fps. S/N 1937. I put a bag of paint through this at the field last weekend and it shot great. I just can't get behind something this fast. It has pretty much everything:
- Edwin's teflon impregnated delrin bolt
- Edwin's TILPR
- 2k6 Chaos Board
- AA Vigilante
- CP rail and on/off, stainless mesh hose with QD
- Madman Rocket Valve (not installed)
- will come with rubber panels, not with Hogues
- no barrel
- extra stock bolt, extra ram, extra valve, stock board (needs rewiring), stock AOC, a bunch of spare parts, and the two-prong tool from Toxic Toys
$180 $200 shipped anywhere in Canada or the US. Or trade for a 2K Autococker of any style (preferably centerfeed and slide trigger).
Pictures from the previous owner, before I changed it around:
Last edited by idkfa; 04-18-2013 at 05:25 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|