mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)

WTT: AKA Viking and/or AKA Excalibur for E-Autocockers

I've got an AKA Viking and AKA Excalibur I'd consider trading for an Electric Autococker. I'd be willing to trade one for one or even both for one nice E-Autococker. I don't really need any more Mechanical Cockers [3 deep right now], looking for something to keep up with the electro's when necessary, but still an Autococker. I'd really like an ANS GX-E. Hell I'd probably even trade for a nice mechanical Autococker, like a ANS GX-3 or something else aftermarket.

Both the Viking and Excalibur are without eyes, unmilled, and have clamping feed necks. Both have Sidewinder regs and I have one Javelin barrel and one aftermarket trigger to go with them as well. Viking currently has the blade trigger. I also have the factory spare double trigger. Right now I'm fixing a loose wire on the Excalibur, but it should be up and running soon. I ran about 2400 rounds through the Viking this weekend without a single issue. I'll include the rebuild kits I have for them and even the Excalibur gauge/tool kit I have if necessary.

Let me know what you've got. Pictures help
Old 06-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

if you are interested in selling the excal, let me know
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
dwn0414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

PM inbound.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to brownbeast83

Are you willing to sell the Viking?
brownbeast83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Viking is gone, was traded. Excal is still here.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

250 for the blind excal
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
dwn0414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

How much for the excal?
Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

$300 with the Javelin, AKA tool/gauge kit, blade trigger, and matching AKA drop [NEVER see these]

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic