mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bob Long,Zodiac and more FS

Do not offer me any trades, unless it is in the "wants" underneath the gun you are looking at.

Hey Guys! I have a few of my guns up for sale right now, and more will be added as time goes by.

What you see in the pictures, is what will be included with your purchase.

I am located in Canada, so shipping from here will be a little more expensive.. But if you give me one week after you buy the gun, I can ship it from the States and will cost a lot less.

The first gun I have, is a Bob Long M-Tac. I have not seen many on here, and for a good reason.. It is a great gun. Perfect for woodsball, and it can be broken down smaller for speedball. The gun is completely stock except for a Petrol barrel (the stock barrel is lost), and a pair of Kila grips. The gun has only seen a few games, and is in excellent condition.

Wants: $600.00

Next I have a Zodiac ZR-1. This is an amazing gun, and was recently sent to Zodiac for a quick tune up to make sure everything was in pristine condition. The gun comes with the original case, a pressure tester, 4 barrel backs and one tip, and all the little included when you buy the gun. I got this gun used, so it has some play time. But, I never personally used it in a game.

Wants: $500.00

The following gun is an Ego 05. I bought this because it looked cool, and I have never used it. The gun has an upgraded Orange bolt, Sly grips, Kila detents, CCM asa, and a Lucky barrel.

Wants: $250.00

Now I have a Planet Eclipse Etha. It comes with original case, and the Shaft Kit upgraded barrel backs. This Etha has seen only a few games. It was used at Living Legends 5 only. It has the upgraded parts from Planet Eclipse.

Wants: $350.00

The following is a Bob Long MVP Pump gun. It has next to no play time on it at all. It is such a smooth pump, I absolutely love it.

Wants: $650.00

Now I have my Tippmann Crossover for sale. It has been lighly used, and has one scuff on the back of the barrel (It can probably be rubbed out, I just haven't tried). This is such a cool gun, and it has the upgraded lighter trigger installed from the factory.

Wants: 275.00

Now for the last gun of the day, my Starframed Planet Eclipse Etek 2. I love this gun. It is fully upgraded with everything you would want on a gun. It has a Starframe, Pooty Cure 3 bolt, POPS asa, Virtue laser eyes, CP clamping feedneck, Zick 1 kit, an Exalt reg grip, and Stinger grips. The stinger grips are cracked on one side, but they still work fine. I will include a pair of stock Etek 2 grips.

Wants: $300.00
: Empire Axe

Thank you for looking, I look forward to making a deal with you soon!

Last edited by Trimmer; 09-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Trimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Any interest in a purple G4 with a freak bored barrel and laser eyes for the Ego 5? Pm me if you wanna work out a deal.
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

no thanks, not looking for any trades on it at the moment. I have too many guns already, not looking for any more yet.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

UP for the day
Old 06-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

UP
Old 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

UP
Old 06-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

UP for the day.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

just got home from PSP Chicago, all guns listed are still for sale so make me an offer! More guns will be added in a week or two.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Team FUBAR

Pm
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
pm can you show the other side of the crossover?
NotAbeaR is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic