mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Cool E-Blade E2 Autococker

Champane 04 WGP Autocker W/ E2
- Looks good, shoots great, This is one of the most accurate paintball markers ever made.

Comes with:
-E2 Trigger Frame + Board + Solenoid + Grips, ect.
-WGP Black Magic Regulator
-Shock Tech Mini Rail With Proto On/Off
-Delran Pro Bolt or Aluminum Venturi Bolt
-Stock WGP Barrel

Price: $250

You can message or text me with questions: 4 8 4 3 6 6 7 9 9 8

Thanks For Looking!!!
richie610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Up
Old 08-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Nice marker
Weekendwarriorpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jam

"- Looks good, shoots great, This is one of the most accurate paintball markers ever made."

Do explain.
Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Besides the fact that you can customize and fine tune just about every part and function on an autococker, other then the trilogy/pro/select fire. Cockers are the most accurate paintball markers because they use a closed bolt firing system.

This is where the bolt initially pushes a paintball past the breach into the barrel. The following trigger pull then fires the paintball as the bolt moves toward the open position, re-cocking the marker and loading another paintball into the barrel. The reason this is the most accurate firing system ever established is directly related to the simple laws and physics of air flow. When an autococker fires, the bolt is actually moving away from the paintball. This allows air to completely surround and evenly push the paintball through the entire length of the barrel at the same velocity (direction + speed).

Open bolt firing systems tend to be less accurate because these markers load and fire paintballs in the same motion. This is where the trajectory of a paintball may/usually become(s) distorted as the impact of the bolt pushes a paintball in one direction which is then counteracted/corrected by the air hitting the paintball. In this firing system, a paintball is being pushed into 2 different direction, even though the deviation may be very small; where as an autococker's closed bolt firing system only pushes a paintball in one direction.

There are a lot more resources and information out there that can better explain the difference between closed bolt and open bolt firing systems as well as the accuracy difference between markers but I hope my brief overview answers you question. One other thing I would like to point out:
There are a lot of contributing factors that my help to increase accuracy including: Barrel Systems/Kits, Bolt Upgrades, Solenoid Functions, Marker Timing/Tuning, ECT. When it comes to accuracy and consistency, you can always add a barrel kit, upgrade the bolt and fine tune/time your marker but you can never make an open bolt marker into a closed bolt marker.

I bought my Ego6, Ego7, Ego8 and Ego11 all brand new, straight out of the box, factory tuned and tournament ready yet none of them where as consistent nor as accurate as my used, old and beat up Benchmark 99 Vert Feed Autococker.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Up
Old 08-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

up
Old 08-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Feel like I seen this on cl recently
zigenscarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I do have it listed on the philly and Lehigh craigslist.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic