mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Ion Starter Package (3 Tanks, Revvy, Eggy) Will Part Out!

RULES:
-I will not ship first. I will ship once I receive payment, or if there is a trade I will ship after I get your package.
-Prices do not include shipping as it varies based on package size and destination.
-PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept. I will pay the fees as that is the price of doing business.
-Everything leaves my hands in working order or as described, if we trade so should yours.
-What you see is what you get. Ask questions if you have them, I cannot read your mind.
-Post in this thread and PM me with what you want, and your offer for it, do not ever ask what my lowest is.
-If trading for a tank that is out of hydro, I will get the tank tested at a local business before shipping my
part of the trade. If it passes I will then proceed to ship my half of the trade, otherwise I will ship the tank
back at your expense if you want it back.

DETAILS:
LNIB Smart Parts Ion. SOLD

Tank #1. 48/3000. Hydro expired 5/12, but the tank will pass hydro. Or you can use it at your outlaw field and not re-hydro it. Held air the last time it was used. A chip or two in the paint, but that's it.

Tank #2. 48/3000. Hydro expired 5/12, but the tank will pass hydro. Or you can use it at your outlaw field and not re-hydro it. I think it needs a new fill nipple o-ring, but I cannot remember. Some more chips in the paint than the first tank, but nothing deeper than that.

Tank #3. Pure Energy 48/3000. Hydro expired 2/11, but the tank will pass hydro. Or you can use it at your outlaw field and not re-hydro it. I think it needs a new fill nipple o-ring, but I cannot remember. Great condition overall.

ViewLoader Revolution. Works great. Has the X-Board installed. No cracks or chips at all. Some light scuffs from sliding around the gearbag.

ViewLoader eVLution 3. Works great. Thin, little chip where the two halves meet in the front top of the shell, but will not get worse. Some light scuffs from sliding around the gearbag.

PRICES (OBO): +plus shipping
$90 for all of it
$75 Ion SOLD
$25 tank #1
$20 tank #2 or #3
$30 Revvy or Eggy 3

PICTURES:

Last edited by B3ARC1AW; 09-03-2013 at 08:15 PM.
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic