|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-06-2013, 12:14 AM||#1 (permalink)|
FST: Full-Mill 2K3 AKA Viking, Matching acidwash anno, 2 frames, Freak, spares
I've decided that my collecting days are over so this one goes up for grabs. Shoots very well with absolutely no issues, about +/-5 over the chrono. Exterior is very good with minimal wear/dings, interior has some bolt wear shown in pics.
You can get a better idea of how the anno shines here (Equation barrel not included):
- 2k3 AKA Viking, full mill, retrofit eyes, red/gold acidwash
- Ultra-light milled frame and grips, milled stock trigger
- Match-anno'd stock frame, some fancy trigger I forget the name of (see NOTE!)
- Chrome and black Sidewinder
- CP rail and on/off, stainless hose (because it's more badass)
- Match-anno'd drop forward
- Match-anno'd clamping feedneck
- Stainless Freak back, gloss black front, Match-anno'd front (I can include an insert if you don't have any)
- Brand new eyes
- WAS 2.0 software
- Spare stock trigger
- Spare JMJ Razor trigger
- Spare dust black tray and port cover
- Spare trigger switch, pins, and spring
- Spare LED and on/off switch
- Spare detent
NOTE: Someone rammed the trigger pin into the matching frame with what must have been a jackhammer. I've gotten it about halfway out but it will need some more love if you want to change triggers. The ultra-light frame is totally fine, of course.
PayPal Price: $365 shipped in the US. For Canada I'll split the difference in shipping with the buyer
Trades: Trade value is a bit higher and I'm only interested in modernish electro's, especially Marqs, PE's, the Proton, Etha, and Crossover. Marker + cash is always good too!
FS: Ultimate Kingman Hammer and Freak Barrel
FS: Powerfeed Kingman Hammer body kit
WTB: Cocker iFit or Python kit
Last edited by matteekay; 10-07-2013 at 11:33 AM.
|10-06-2013, 02:45 PM||#4 (permalink)|
All PM's replied to!
|10-07-2013, 11:33 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Nope, thank you! Marker is sold, folks!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|