mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking 2K Shocker V-Sport,Max-flo, barrel kit for sale...

Hey, guys..

I have here a 2k vertical feed Shocker V-sport for sale. She shoots wonderfully well on Co2 or compressed air and comes in a nice Dark blue to silver fade. Included is a matching Smart Parts AA barrel 14" and a matching gadget grip with barrel plug. The marker also has a black single trigger frame with black trigger shoe. There are the typical small nicks on the gadget grip and a couple tiny ones on the body, scratches on the vertical feedneck from the previous owner and his use of pliers;(, but otherwise it is in great shape! Semi-auto only!! Comes with SP battery.

Looking for $180 OBO shipped with black Max-Flo regulator that is in perfect working order.

***I also have an excellent shape black SP Max-flo regulator and integrated 68/4500 tank that is in hydro till 10 of 08'. Also comes with the dovetail mount for your grip frame. I could include this with the shocker (Minus the other Max-flo) for $280 total or sell it seperately for $130.***

And last but not least, I also have a three barrel kit of SP All Americans in 0.684, 0.6915, and 0.693 ID for the shocker. They are black tipped with the usual silver color code for sizing and marked with individual barrel IDs. 16" in length going for $75 shipped for the three.

I bought this marker to try out the verical feed. (And I just plain LOVE shoebox shockers She does shoot nice and is a very fun marker, but I have two others and don't need a third.

Paypal is the preferred method of transaction, but others will work as well if needed. My paypal address is mjlynnjr@aol.com. Pics are available by request, but I ask that you Email me at MJLYNNJR@AOL.COM to speed up response time. (Busy schedule keeps me from checking MCB as often as I'd like I'm sure there are things I left off of this thread, but feel free to ask any questions and I'd be glad to answer them! Thanks again for looking!

Sincerely,
Mike

Trades are entertained if for a very good condition Nova, Taso autococker grip frame, or palmer stabilizer in black or nickle. I don't really need any other markers at this time. (Well, maybe a palmer's Thanks!

Last edited by mjlynnjr; 09-11-2006 at 08:43 PM.
mjlynnjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

SOLD as of today! Thanks, guys!!
mjlynnjr is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic