mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-15-2006, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Project Defiant For Sale

I have an older Bob Long Defiant for sale. For those that don't know, these are the same as ICD's old B2k, accept the Defiant takes 'cocker-threaded barrels.

It has a leak somewhere. I thought it was an issue with the ram, but when I replaced it with one that wasn't beat-up, the leak persisted. My guess is that the problem is with the solenoid. It's probably an easy fix, but I've simply lost all interest in this one so it's up for sale.

More pics:
Ball detent
Back
Side
Cocking slot
Vertical ASA

As you can see, this gun has had some custom milling done. By whom, I'm not sure. I thought Ken from KPCS might've done it, but he says he didn't. Obviously, the annodizing has certainly seen its better days and someone managed to mangle the cocking slot. Also, the threads in one corner of the tray are stripped.

In my opinion, this would make a terrific candidate for the trayless mod and maybe one of the grip frames offered by Bluefork Design and then a fresh anno job by Rainman or any of the other fine members here that do annodizing.

It also has a Shocktech rebuildable ball detent, eBay valve and a stock Autococker barrel. From what I understand, the feed neck is a fairly rare piece that is no longer made. I think I have some spare springs for the detent somewhere around here; I'll throw those in if I can find them.

Price is $110 shipped via First Class Mail w/delivery confirmation. I can use a faster shipping method if desired, but the buyer will have to pay actual shipping costs. I accept Paypal and USPS money order only.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Duckbill ASA is not included; I don't have it anymore. However, I can include the macroline if you want it.

Last edited by Deadfall; 09-19-2006 at 02:35 PM.
Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gun Hoarder

Send a message via AIM to pwpaintball

Yes they are like the B2K. When they came out I went to the IAO and saw the B2Ks first at the ICD table then when I got to Bobs table I picked it up and had a confused look on my face and he asked what. I said didnít ICD have these on there table and called it B2Ks? He didnít like that very much and stopped talking to me. Any ways good luck with the sale and free up.
My Sale

My Feedback
pwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That was a silly reaction on his part. From what I understand, he contacted ICD to manufacture the gun for him because everyone else he'd contacted didn't make it to his satisfaction. You'd think he would've been singing their praises.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

who ever buys this, if you want the leak fixed let me know im some what of a bushmaster pro.

Ian
frflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

frflow- sending you a pm.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

replyed to you.

Ian
frflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
trade for a Bushmaster SI? Let mw know if you are intersted.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'm mostly looking to clear some space and get some cash, but pics might change my mind.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic