mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

CHEAP B2k! Offer away!

So I don't play that often anymore so I thought I'd give you guys first dibs on this.

From what I remember it has...

Delrin Bolt
New gauge
Board with different modes

LED Version

This thing is in really good condition. The ano is in GREAT condition for it's age. I havn't used it in a while, so the pressure may need to be adjusted and such. I cannot guarantee it will work 100% when it arrives, expecially since last time I shot it it sounded like it may have had a small leak. I think the pressure just needs to be adjusted alittle.

I'm not exactly sure what I want for it, I just bought my girlfriend a guitar and I'm trying to save up for a car and what-not. So if you want to trade I would really like some cash included. I definatly don't want to trade for airsoft stuff though(selling a TM in the Yard Sale); besides that feel free to offer.

I'm pretty sure I need to post a price here so I'll just say $120 shipped, but I will take offers.

-Josh

CHECK OUT MY "BIG BOX SALE"!!! I will continue to update it as new things are found.
Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5 CHEAPPPPP!!!
Cheap Matrix with upgrades!

Last edited by JoshK; 11-02-2006 at 09:57 PM.
JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic