|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-20-2008, 01:59 PM||#1 (permalink)|
EP Electro-pneumag Y-grip, Xvalve, CP, Tickler
Ok I got these parts on this forum from little bit everyone but I simply dont have the time to fully complete the project. I started and then realized my 2 kids were just in need of their dad.
There is the best so far:
What is in it?
- Y-grip with blade trigger and ion board inside. One of the wire of the on/off is not connected and I dont have the time to figure out where it was. It was working 100% before I got clumpsy. This board is nice but takes room: to improve getting a smaller board would do it better in my opinion.
- RT rail: I milled it myself. It does the job perfectly without being perfect. Everything being hidden it doesnt matter in my opinion.
- Front box to hold the battery. Got it all customized and it is an awesome grip
- CP on/off with Tickler
- xvalve tuned with ULT and L10
- Quick disconnect steel braided cable
- Silver ULE body with CCM silver/Black feedneck.
- All the screws and parts to make it 100%
The marker is working perfectly mechanically.
Price: $500 shipped.
Trade? Nothing really but you can always try.
Parting? Not yet. I really would like someone to complete the project. Even if someone doesnt want the EP, it would take seconds to make it a pneumag.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|