mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 12-16-2006, 12:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Lasoya Intimidator, beautiful F/S

I am selling this beautiful Lasoya Intimidator. I recently bought it with a whole package of things and have plenty of electronic markers to keep me happy now (Intimidator, 2 Vikings, etc.). Please reference pictures and description for all details:

Since I bought this off of eBay, and am reselling it, I haven't even had a chance to take it out and fire it at the field! Since I own another Intimidator, I went through it and checked out the vitals. I greased the ram with Dow 33, cleaned off any residual paint from the marker, and set the electronics to optimum settings. When dry-firing this thing straight-up RIPS! It will not disappoint, and there is nothing wrong with it.

This is a Lasoya Intimidator with a Frenzy 113 Board and Humphrey solenoid in it (read: fast!). The trigger and solenoid cycle nice and fast, just like my GZ. The anodize is nothing short of gorgeous, and in near-mint shape! Upgrades include the AKA SCM for LPR, volumizer, thin Alias trigger, Frenzy 113 board, and Hybrid grips. The Bob LongShot barrel is included. Weight is approx. 2 lbs, it's very light! I only found two minor blemishes (pics below), but they are very small, nearly undetectable. Enjoy the pictures, and let me know if you have any questions!

I'm selling this for $325 shipped.

AKA SCM:

Small nick on black anodize of front block:

Extremely small scratch on anodize, can you even see it? I hardly can... It's just that little white speck on the black colored area (near the lower-right of the center of the picture):

LCD display in perfect shape:

As you can see, my fingers aren't totally fast, but they get the job done:

This is the whole setup. The tank and hopper shown are not included, however, if you are interested in them, please let me know!

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."

Last edited by SpinDoctor15; 01-03-2007 at 02:03 PM.
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Send a message via AIM to Hobbes

Are you willing to work on the price? Interested in any trades w/ cash?

Also, that's a stock Alias trigger.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Sure, I'd be interested in trades plus cash, it just depends on what the trade is! Thanks for the tip on the trigger, Hobbes

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
Old 12-16-2006, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Send a message via AIM to Hobbes

Well right now I have...

A black SC Phantom, back-bottle, missing the SC feedtube/end cap
Pump 'mag, needs work
Stock Rainmaker
Diablo pump
Maverick w/ 2 barrels
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Hobbes,

Thanks for replying, I'm not interested in anything though.

Still for SALE!!!

If anyone wants to see video of it firing, oh heck, I'll just post it now:

A lot of bounce in "Dry-Fire" mode, but that will be alleviated once it's in Forced Eye Mode:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...datorshort.flv

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 12-20-2006, 10:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
JKW

That is a very good price on a Lasoya in such good condition. The 2nd gen gun with its slightly longer bolt, is a little more forgiving of delicate paint and seem to have a slightly smoother feel. We are seeing more and more of these 2nd gen Intimidators that have been "05ed" with the newer (3rd gen) frames because they are such sweet shooters, but this 05ing is not necessary by any means. Still, if fashion (or just the need to tinker) dictated, you could upgrade this one and still have a bargain on your hands.....especially when you consider the return it would give you on the field.
JKW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

long shot but tribal addicted
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Thanks for the kind words, Jason, you're right about these things being such a value. It's sad to think that the resale has dropped so far in such a short time, but it's a buyers market for those with patience!

Outreach, I appreciate the offer, but have no interest in a Tribal. I'm moving this to generate some cash flow for my Viking milling/anodizing. Thanks!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Old 12-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

alright, well good luck
outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'm back from vacation, still for sale!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic