mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
.
 
ironchef97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SD

RTP Fan
Hey all, just want to clear a few things up.

1. I royally ****ed this up by not re-airing it up before shipping, and hence not discovering 2 leaks, 1 through the LPR and the other through the 'noid. I take full responsibility for this. While I am good at teching mechanical and pump markers in general, I confess I am a complete retard when it comes to AKA guns!

2. I am giving him a full refund this Thursday once my paycheck clears, and A-Tach-One is first in line to get it as he did PM me about purchasing this 2-3 days ago. I would say Cunha is next in line if A-Tach declines.

Thanks for your kind words and understanding everyone , and sorry about the royal screwup.
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Cunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I figured your response would be something like that. It's all good.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Future Robocop
 
bigbthebenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles

He is a freaking stand up guy.
I know on the nation they would deny it and leave me with it non working, but he is awesome. I said it wasnt working, first words out of his mouth were "Ill refund you". I wish there were more BST'ers like Ironchef. The gun really is pretty, I just wouldnt know how to tech it at all. Whoever gets it next will be getting a nice rare gun, and Id love to see a vid of it when its up and working.
bigbthebenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

So is it back up for sale?
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Man The Myth The Legend
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
He is a freaking stand up guy.
I know on the nation they would deny it and leave me with it non working, but he is awesome. I said it wasnt working, first words out of his mouth were "Ill refund you". I wish there were more BST'ers like Ironchef. The gun really is pretty, I just wouldnt know how to tech it at all. Whoever gets it next will be getting a nice rare gun, and Id love to see a vid of it when its up and working.
"they" are 95% of the same aka users on the nation too.
__________________
the grown up version of the yuik you know on that "other sight"
Ebay Feedback
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008

Yup, and just like everywhere else in life that 5% ruins it for the other 95%
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
.
 
ironchef97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SD

RTP Fan
Hey Kris, yea, it's back up for sale once I get it back from Benji, have you been calling me Benji, i'm not sure whether it was your number or someone else who has been.
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Future Robocop
 
bigbthebenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles

Nope, haven't been calling. Your gun was sent back yesterday.
bigbthebenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC