mcarterbrown.com

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 12-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Baller

Prophecy ltd configurations?

I recently bought a new empire prophecy ltd and rf transmitter for my axe. I've been searching everywhere for configuration settings with no luck. Found lotsa people sayin to leave the stock settings but they were all in reference to a stock prophecy loader not using the rf transmitter. In some of Simons YouTube videos he mentions being able to download configuration settings, I believe thru hater paintball, but I couldn't find anything there either. Just wondering if anyone has any input on what configurations I should be using, where I could find the downloads, if I even need to change them since I'm using rf mode...

I'm currently running with the stock bolt and will mostly be using semi auto or ramping modes on my axe.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by hritzcracker; 12-24-2011 at 09:53 AM.
hritzcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
If you dont get a response here, you might want to try Simon directly on his forum/site.
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Baller

I was gonna do that as well. Im on here daily so I figured I'd tosh it out there. I'll head back over to his site and ask the man directly as well. Thanks.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baller

Simon is the man. The guys on there on christmas eve answering people's questions. Who does that? Super helpful dude.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Yeah he is. He supports his products.

What did he say?
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baller

You definitely want to change it away from the stock configurations.

I would suggest the first two configs you have set with RF, and the third as sound for back up.

I would set the first config to RF, Speed 3, torque 3, second to RF speed 4, torque 4, and third config to sound sensitivity high (4 or 5), speed 4 and torque 4.

In your computer settings when you plug the board in I would set the LED intensity down as low as you are comfortable with to save battery power.

If you really want to tune everything in, you can have a set of configurations where everything is the same, and then you just have each setting adjusted slightly, that way you can play with them all, and change it in game to see what you are happy with so you can get it perfect. Always have one configuration (I use number 1) set to reliable setting you know will work, and then mess around with the other two configs. If you don't like anything about the new settings you are trying you can always go back to setting 1 and keep playing, just by pushing the power button quickly.

..........Makes sence to me. I was planning on havin multiple setting to play around with and see what was gonna work best but I didn't want to start at 1 and work my way up or just start guessing. And keepin the 3rd configuration in sound mode incase the rf transmitter crapps out is definitely a good idea.

Last edited by hritzcracker; 12-24-2011 at 03:58 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire