mcarterbrown.com

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post

what a idiot, thanks for catching that. I don't know why but I was treating the setup like a regular gun. I guess I would need different sized breechs.

well i owe you one. thanks.

now i need to unpack my barrel. I almost shipped it out.
Sometimes i wish i wasn't a off the cuff kinda a guy. i went and broke one down and looked how far back the ball is sitting from the barrel. Its sitting a hair back further than a regular setup but not much. then i shot a couple of times with a 687 lapco and compared fps to stock. i saw a 20 FPS increase using the lapco barrel. the balls were barrel matched for the lapco barrel.

so i'm not unpacking my stock barrel, i'm sending it as soon as the holidays are over.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #32 (permalink)

We had a customer ask us about making an FS feed for the trracer. We are looking into it, if we were to figure it out how many people would be interested?

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Definitely would purchase.
Sumo64c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBOwner View Post
We had a customer ask us about making an FS feed for the trracer. We are looking into it, if we were to figure it out how many people would be interested?
I would!! I am local too I know a few guys from my team would as well.

I am helping to put together the Moongobbie Bros Ultimate Sniper Challenge at Supergame 45. If you could have a solid working design by then you could probably sell a lot of those and I would help advertise it during the event. It would make for one the lowest cost mag fed first strike platforms out there. I am planning on using a trracer and just breech loading but would much rather have a mag option.

P.S. By mag fed i just mean FS fed. I'd rather a tube design be used that will sit somewhat flush with the marker body rather than a mag sticking out of the side. Also many people who will want this will also be running some sort of optic package so space on the top rail may be limited.

Last edited by shibyman; 03-22-2013 at 05:43 PM.
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #35 (permalink)

Unfortunately we are releasing 4-5 other products and will have a prototype for another at Supergame. The FS feed is going to have to wait till after those. we are also swamped with spring time service work, the SG45 raffle build and a full custom build for a customer. It will be in on our dev schedule after SG however right after we finish the dev work on the current product in the prototyping phase. If anyone else is interested in a FS stick feed of some kind for the Trracer, please email me at info@gearheadzpaintball.com and I will get everyone on a contact list for when we start on it. Thanks.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire