mcarterbrown.com  

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Where is our Trracer First Strike magazine?

This last weekend I was able to pick up a box of Valken Redemption (by far my favorite paint), so I took out my Trracer to give it a try. Instead of using my 10" Deadlywind I instead grabbed my 10" Hammerhead MoFo with M50 muzzle, AC to HH iFIT using .685 insert. Chronoed and quickly tuned the Hammerhead shooting nicely at 280fps and then went out for the first game of woodsball.

This is the 2nd time trying out my Trracer (First time was using Empire Premium but the paint was horribly out of round) and I'm now hooked! I was threading balls between trees and through brush eliminating the other team and was having a blast. I didn't think I would ever find another Marker as accurate as my Tiberius till now!! If I could see any of the other player the Trracer could hit them!

This pump is amazing!!

The Hammerhead MoFo added a flatter arc and a little more range than the other markers coming at me which really got me thinking that when they finally release the First Strike magazine for the Trracer it will seriously up our game in the woods!!
AwwShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

I tend to think a First Strike mag is something a lot of Trracer owners want. Drop KEE a message or call and let them know. There's probably a lot of cool things we as players would like to have that they think nobody would buy.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

What would really be a bummer is if my buddy finineshes this project to make my trracer mag fed just in time for empire to release one
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

So when are we getting some kind of loader for first strike rounds on the trracer. Most people would love to have a pump action fs marker since that round is expensive. Also because it helps over come rof limitations when in mixed play. If you did a detachable mag style feed im sure you would make tons of money from the sales of many mag. I myself wouls buy 10 depending on.the capacity right off the bat. Hopefully you guys see that fs rounds are gaining momemtum what with the tacamo kits the carmetech sar 12 and various other companies getting behind it. Hopefully empire will see the value of jumping on the wagon early as opposed to being late. You guys have a chance here to really dominate that niche industry by having an affordable light efficient marker that also has an fs loader. Please dont miss the boat.

Matthew - Because the First Strike rounds aren't our product - we will never create a magazine to use them on our products. You should follow up with Tiberius Arms and ask them to make a universal or marker specific loader for First Strike rounds to be used with existing markers.

Would it be possible to ever have at least a magazine feed kit for the trracer that fed standard paint balls? That would be cool enough by itself and of course anyone could probably mod it for fa rounds later if they so desired.

(Short convo on facebook from me to empire)
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 05-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

sounds BS. they cut the first strike round shape in the feed on the Trracer and several others.
they make barrels that thread to guns they don't manufacture.
capitalpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

I would buy a Trracer again if they came out with a rail mounted feed for FS rounds. That's why I got one in the first place, and then sold it when it looked like the feed was not going to happen. I've let them know.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah. Lol doesnt seem like pestering them om facebook is gonna get it done.
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 05-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Unfortunately. It's sad too, because the Trracer is the most stripped down you will probably ever get for shooting FS rounds, unless you have an R7.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah i agree i mean a lot of people want an fs mag or something similar for any pump. Bit if your gonna.make it for any pump than it probably should be the trracer. With its look and whatnot. Also its affordability a lot of people me included would have a hard time being able to afford some of the fs markwrs out there. I dunno fellas what should we do?
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 05-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
Yeah i agree i mean a lot of people want an fs mag or something similar for any pump. Bit if your gonna.make it for any pump than it probably should be the trracer. With its look and whatnot. Also its affordability a lot of people me included would have a hard time being able to afford some of the fs markwrs out there. I dunno fellas what should we do?
Make something that will mount to the rail and also be able to accept TPX mags.

Profit.
Crimson Death is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire