mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Empire (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/empire/)
-   -   Any chance of an Empire Autococker? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/empire/205045-any-chance-empire-autococker.html)

CarbineKid 06-09-2012 10:17 PM

Any chance of an Empire Autococker?

Since Empire came out with the Sniper, I've been wondering if theres any chance of coming out with an Empire Autococker. I mean why not? They already have a Sniper, it shouldn't be too difficult to make it into a cocker. They already have the main parts. Plus no ones making them anymore, and the only source for one is the used market....so I can see where it would sell well, even if its a limited run. What do you think?

Crimson Death 06-09-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarbineKid (Post 2374141)
Since Empire came out with the Sniper, I've been wondering if theres any chance of coming out with an Empire Autococker. I mean why not? They already have a Sniper, it shouldn't be too difficult to make it into a cocker. They already have the main parts. Plus no ones making them anymore, and the only source for one is the used market....so I can see where it would sell well, even if its a limited run. What do you think?

you can do it yourself you don't need empire to do it for you.

zigenscarface 06-09-2012 10:24 PM

Yeh there's a post around here.. I think karnivor front block fits the sniper if im not mistakin.. looked pretty nasty too

CarbineKid 06-10-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Death (Post 2374146)
you can do it yourself you don't need empire to do it for you.

Thats not really what I was getting at. Sure you can mod one, but there are no autocockers being sold anymore(unless you frankengun it). It wouldn't be too hard to change the sniper into a cocker and sell it for around the same price point. It would work, all you need to do is ditch the pump parts and spring feed(maybe even the barrel kit), and add the front block.
Most people don't like to tinker with parts, its easier for them to just buy it new. Especially when your talking a NIB gun that runs $400+ before you add the front block area in. A new cocker would sell. It's a classic, and theres a market for it.

Crimson Death 06-10-2012 08:52 AM

a VERY small market probably smaller than pump. There's no money in it for KEE.

Bloop 06-10-2012 01:04 PM

It's sad. :( I'd love just to get a simple semi-auto single trigger marker. Do you guys think any companies would make their markers with a single trigger if you went for a custom order?

Mr. Hick 06-10-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloop (Post 2374608)
It's sad. :( I'd love just to get a simple semi-auto single trigger marker. Do you guys think any companies would make their markers with a single trigger if you went for a custom order?

Nope. Keep your eyes open and you can find some cockers NIB on sleezebay everyonce in a while.

Bloop 06-10-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Hick (Post 2374635)
Nope. Keep your eyes open and you can find some cockers NIB on sleezebay everyonce in a while.

Thing is, I'm horrible when it comes to dissasembling guns. The furthest I've done with my sniper is take out the bolt.....And I'll be honest, I have like zero knowledge about autocockers. Those things need a lot of maintinence,right?

Crimson Death 06-10-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloop (Post 2374677)
Thing is, I'm horrible when it comes to dissasembling guns. The furthest I've done with my sniper is take out the bolt.....And I'll be honest, I have like zero knowledge about autocockers. Those things need a lot of maintinence,right?

Rofl you do not want an autococker then.

tomdabmb 06-10-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Death (Post 2374679)
Rofl you do not want an autococker then.

x2