mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Empire (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/empire/)
-   -   TM-7 Info/Pics/Etc (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/empire/222289-tm-7-info-pics-etc.html)

super_stanchy 12-31-2012 12:13 PM

TM-7 Info/Pics/Etc

Show me how you set yours up!

Show me your upgrades!

My little bro just got one, and now its time to trick her out :D

What do you guys do to it?

sheldor 01-01-2013 10:18 AM

kept her stock. added a rip-clip and took the stock off, can't use it with a mask.

barkingspider 01-01-2013 10:54 AM

I love the ape board in mine. I would recommend the board and looking into the soggy trigger mod with one of the flasc roller bearing triggers. If he decideds to go with the rip clip, I recommend the rf chips for the hopper and marker

minimag03 01-01-2013 09:48 PM

BT 4 PARTS

I'd grab one of these for it. I have one of his XSV bolts in my Mini and it has some real benefits that are worth the money. Even less kick, quieter, a little better on air, etc.

longhornjake 02-03-2013 06:18 PM

Hey, Stanchy,

Send him over or go yourself to this site if you want to see some of the best mods on any BT markers. Feel free to look around and spend all the time you can. You won't be disappointed. I know I haven't been.

jake

super_stanchy 02-04-2013 11:25 AM

so he shot it for the first time on a field yesterday...

it was REALLY pingy, every single shot

and i had to turn the reg up to 250 to get it to chrono at 270

i thought they were supposed to run at 200?

minimag03 02-04-2013 11:38 AM

Something is wrong. The reg should never have to be over 200psi, most run at 180. Dwell should be at 8ms with the stock bolt.

How far out was the backcap? It should only need to be about 1 turn out to get up to 300fps.

I'm guessing the poppet oring needs to be relubed or replaced. You might want to drop some oil in the asa and cucle the gun while you're at it.

super_stanchy 02-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimag03 (Post 2614291)
Something is wrong. The reg should never have to be over 200psi, most run at 180. Dwell should be at 8ms with the stock bolt.

How far out was the backcap? It should only need to be about 1 turn out to get up to 300fps.

I'm guessing the poppet oring needs to be relubed or replaced. You might want to drop some oil in the asa and cucle the gun while you're at it.

where do you adjust it on the back cap?
uhhhh hmmmmm time to read the de-structions :D

minimag03 02-04-2013 01:32 PM

The Mini and Axe have backcaps that control how far the poppit can open. It has the largest effect on velocity. Never adjust the velocity using the regulator, only use the backcap (unless you have a Boss bolt). Here is what I copied from the TM manual
Quote:

Adjusting Velocity
  • At the back of the TM-7 main body is the Bolt Guide Cap. The holes in the bolt guide cap serve as your velocity adjuster.
  • Confirm that the pressure on your TM-7 Bottom-line Regulator is at 200 PSI.
  • You can access the velocity adjuster thru the bottom of the shell, just in front of the battery door.
  • Then you can increase or decrease the velocity on your TM-7 by tightening or loosening the velocity adjustment screw, with a 7/64" inch Allen wrench.
  • To Increase Velocity- Unscrew or loosen the velocity adjustment screw by turning it toward the left side of the marker (counter clockwise). Rotate the velocity adjustment screw counter-clockwise in small increments, stopping between slight turns to test velocity, until desired velocity is achieved.
  • Do not back the adjuster out too far. Stop if you hear an air leak, and adjust back in a 1/4 turn. A paintball specific radar chronograph should be used to accurately measure your velocity.
  • To Decrease Velocity- tighten or screw-in the velocity adjustment screw by turning it toward the right side of the body (clockwise).
  • Rotate the velocity adjustment screw clockwise in small increments (1/4 turn or less), stopping between slight turns to test velocity, until desired velocity is achieved.
  • A paintball specific radar chronograph should be used to accurately measure your velocity.

super_stanchy 02-04-2013 01:41 PM

cool that helps :D

i've had a few mini's, knew how they worked