mcarterbrown.com  

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 05-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
njk
Pump Player since 96`

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Empire Customer Service.

Well about 3 weeks ago I was playing with my Empire Sniper when I chopped a ball while auto triggering. So I went to pull the bolt so I could clean the breach out, I somehow ended up pulling just the bolt pin out. And to my surprise a ball bearing shot out and bounced off my mask . Course trying to find the Fing thing in the middle of a game was imposable.

SOOO I decided to go play this coming weekend. . . and on Monday while on my lunch brake I called Empire's customer service (which I was dreading ) to see if I could order a new one and what it would cost me. Well it didn't cost me a DARN thing, notta, zip, zero, nothin they shipped it to me completely free. And on top of that I had it the very next day. Granted I live in a neighboring state. But Man oh Man are they on the ball over there at KEE Action Sports.

So in short I want to give Empire (KEE Sports) a well deserved pat on the back.

Thank You KEE Action Sports,

Nate.

Autotrigger = Ramping for pump guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHSquared View Post
If you build it, we will spend.

Last edited by njk; 05-15-2013 at 07:25 PM.
njk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Personally i think Empire's customer Service is awesome. I've dealt with them twice now the first time I was having solenoid problems on my tm7 and they sent me a new solenoid no questions asked. And on sunday i was having problems with my ripclip and they just shipped a new board again no questions asked again. I could not be happier on how they back their products!
joshfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

plus one on Kee, their customer service is insanely good.
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Empire has great customer service, and if that happens again so you can keep using your sniper, an airsoft bb is about the same size and works well for a temporary fix
Smidiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

I am dealing with them right now. It is a nightmare... getting bounced back and for over an hour, being placed on hold, no one answering their phone, and being on hold for so long that I was hung up on by their system... They can take this damn Vanquish and shove it.
breg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

I got a prophecy hopper for free from a local guy with a broken feed neck. Sent then an email and BOOM the next day had a full smoke shell arrive. Stoked and will be purchasing more empire things in the future.
If the rest of our life is financially responsible, why not overspend on markers. If the rest of our life is a mess, it could be financially irresponsible to spend on markers.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Oksoldier20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Paroxysm

First time I dealt with John @ Kee, he and Jackie were fantastic. In the end it their help didn't resolve the problem, but it was very helpful in diagnosis and in the end just meant a new part was needed. I have a lot of respect for them :-)

I am currently trying to get an B2 board replaced as it burnt out almost straight away, but have been passed onto Kee (UK).... I am not so confident lol.. Will see how it goes.

Highly recommend the USA service for Kee :-)

Current Projects: SP-1 with Dye DAM mags and 150 Round Magna RF DAM Box Mag | Delta .68 pistol | Spyder MR1
Previous guns: Two Tan and Black Modified TM7's (1) (2) | Ariakon ACP 2.0 | Zeus G2+
Scougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breg View Post
I am dealing with them right now. It is a nightmare... getting bounced back and for over an hour, being placed on hold, no one answering their phone, and being on hold for so long that I was hung up on by their system... They can take this damn Vanquish and shove it.
Please send me an e-mail to squarles@keeactionsports.com
Old 06-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
You know the music...

I've had nothing but golden customer service from those guys. They fix the problems for free... Every. Single. Time. They've even fixed the Mini I bought used for free a couple times.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Empire / Kee customer service rivals Tippmann in my experience
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire