mcarterbrown.com  

Empire Mini - Axe - Empire Sniper

Old 10-25-2008, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Virtue owners talk to me

I have a Virtue board for my Angel, and it was a WORLD of difference. Of course just being able to use 9v batteries was really nice, but the trigger response and adjustability are really nice.

I have been considering getting a better board for my Mini, but am having a hard time jusifying the expense. Is it really all that and a pack of crackers to make it worth putting in almost half the cost of the marker for the new board?

The biggest thing I am concerned about is how much better the eye logic gets for use in semi.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

If your talking about your gloss blue G7 one of magnets on the adjusting wheel is missing/from a A4. As for boards I used a bunch of different of them Virtue, Tadao, WAS, Predator, & Scenario Dreams. Each of them have their strong points from ease of programing, cutting edge software & customer service. The down side is with thousands of different was to set up most of these boards makes it to easy to cheat during tourneys. On flip side it also makes it easy to set up to be on the razors edge of illegally bouncing, but still be semi legal. If I could only use 1 type of board I would go with the Virtue. They make an awesome board, more in touch with the player, and over the top with their customer service.....
flyingpootang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yup, I actually replicated that exact setup in the fly that I got a Virtue board for. It was just as good in that one as well. I liked the magnet trick...
Of course I am thinking a bit more specific to how it helped the mini rather than the comparison to other boards.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Empire