mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2017, 06:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
When Adam's growth spurt slows down and he outgrows the Planet Eclipse jersey I just bought him up at EMR, I'll need to get him in on a future run too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
UnSon of WALZ
 
Bigtuana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near Portland but in WA

Oh dayum... that is a sweet looking jersey. I hope the sister rec team on the other side of the country decides to go something along this route.
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #23 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Any update regarding shipping/arrival at your secret lair, Flounder?

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
"Not you brother"
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

They arrived yesterday while I was out. We have an issue I am contacting UNDR about. There seems to have been a disconnect between the proofs and the production.
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
They arrived yesterday while I was out. We have an issue I am contacting UNDR about. There seems to have been a disconnect between the proofs and the production.
Uh oh. What kind of disconnect?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:27 AM   #26 (permalink)
Some People Juggle Geese
 
netsurferdude2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
They arrived yesterday while I was out. We have an issue I am contacting UNDR about. There seems to have been a disconnect between the proofs and the production.
Oh too bad, I guess we can scrap the Jersey idea!

Resist! CALIX MEUS INEBRIANS
__________________
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
When I worked in the county prison, all my pals among the correctional officer staff were always talking about how they needed a large(r) caliber handgun in case they were confronted by someone on "PCP" or "Angel dust".

Now... all they talk about is zombies.
netsurferdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
"Not you brother"
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsurferdude2 View Post
Oh too bad, I guess we can scrap the Jersey idea!

Resist! CALIX MEUS INEBRIANS
That is why nobody likes you
__________________
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
Some People Juggle Geese
 
netsurferdude2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
That is why nobody likes you


I thought no one liked me because they are jealous that I'm a cool engineer.
__________________
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
When I worked in the county prison, all my pals among the correctional officer staff were always talking about how they needed a large(r) caliber handgun in case they were confronted by someone on "PCP" or "Angel dust".

Now... all they talk about is zombies.
netsurferdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:47 AM   #29 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
I think you need to look up the definition of "cool"

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » The Expandables

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC