mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   Lets take FD on tour! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/175326-lets-take-fd-tour.html)

Stilgar 09-08-2011 11:25 AM

Lets take FD on tour!

Nish makes a great point in his thread here

What do you guys think? Is anyone interested in taking FD on tour of some of the other fields, try to spread the Pump fever a bit?

I am pretty well out for the next month or so due to being out of town for a month, but maybe late fall/spring I would love to do this!

For example, Real Deal is having some sort of hunt the refs game this Saterday...maybe we can go and shoot that annoying PAINTBALL GUY 3 who keeps bugging us! :p

Tactik has a pump tourny on the 25th...I would love to play but I wont be here :(

The JTs team came to us last weekend, should we return the favor?

kynan 09-08-2011 12:25 PM

I would be up for a tour, I wanna shoot me some agglets.

Stilgar 09-08-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjottawa (Post 1995842)
I'd like to hit Splattttttt's stock class games in the North-East US.

To be exceedingly blunt though: I have no interest in playing with electro-douche tourney-wankers who don't "get" our style of play.

OOhhhh That could be fun!

I agree, I don't like playing with the douches either and we don't have to, I am sure we can size up the opposition when we get there and try to join groups that look like fun...if worst comes to worst we can just go play by ourselves...

thetunk 09-08-2011 04:00 PM

real deal has "big games" about once a month. after shoot the refs, the next one is october first, followed by a halloween one. i will be going to both.

i would be going to the pump tourney with a marked team, but i too am out of town :(

speaking of marked, some of you guys should try that field out! :) they have some pretty decent woodsball fields, and always lots of people willing to play.

DunXWright 09-08-2011 07:08 PM

I would be up for a game day elsewhere somtime! I haven't been to JT's in over 2 years, and it might be a good recon mission as far as ideas for our field goes.

Just my .02 $CAD

DunX

Flying Dutchman 09-08-2011 10:18 PM

I'd be down to play somewere else. The only days I am availible before I leave are 25th of September, 1 and 2 of October and thats it. Marked has some neat feilds, but there dont seem to be ppl our level to play against, only ever seems to be renters and thier sppedball team. I know a guy from the Danger Close team that keeps bugging me to play JT's, they have BYOP every weekend (as far as I know). Say JT's on the 1st, and my final game at OXP on the second before I head out (untill holiday season in december, or whenever I get off and back home)

PAINTBALL GUY 3 09-08-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stilgar (Post 1995806)

For example, Real Deal is having some sort of hunt the refs game this Saterday...maybe we can go and shoot that annoying PAINTBALL GUY 3 who keeps bugging us! :p

Oh, I'm annoying am I? Well, its not my fault the forum makes me sound like some whiny 13 year old who doesnt have any friends and is whacked out from living in a barn. :p

But anyway, I would strongly suggest comming out this Saturday. We maybe a new field, but we know how to treat out players right. As every friging big box store around would say "Like us of FaceBook!":rolleyes:

Stilgar 09-09-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAINTBALL GUY 3 (Post 1996741)
Oh, I'm annoying am I? Well, its not my fault the forum makes me sound like some whiny 13 year old who doesnt have any friends and is whacked out from living in a barn. :p

But anyway, I would strongly suggest comming out this Saturday. We maybe a new field, but we know how to treat out players right. As every friging big box store around would say "Like us of FaceBook!":rolleyes:

haha!

What is the price breakdown for the game?

What type of crowd do you usually pull in? tourney? milsim? pump?

PAINTBALL GUY 3 09-09-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stilgar (Post 1996973)
haha!

What is the price breakdown for the game?

What type of crowd do you usually pull in? tourney? milsim? pump?

Beleave it or not, there are actuly acouple pumpers that I've seen come out. I wasnt working at the time thay were there, but have the pictures to prove it. The majority thou, Walk on's & milsim.

Here is the wedsite for prices (I've asked the Boss on FB how much guys with there own gear pay)...............

Real Deal Paintball Corporation > Home Page

Stilgar 09-09-2011 10:29 AM

Were the pumpers Kilo and myself at a friday night game a few weeks back ;)