mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   October 30 in review (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/180773-october-30-review.html)

Mar 10-31-2011 11:49 AM

October 30 in review

AWESOME day. Yep! We had a bunch of regulars show up, I managed to withold any temper tantrums (I credit this to my sobriety) Some AMZING gun battles, some incredible shots were made (I would live to give Inferno credit on a solid headshot). Jacob (Of Punisher T-Shirt fame) played a few rounds with the Stuffy and LOVED it! My new PPS painter did not dissapoint! First game, First Shot: first kill. It continued to find Goggles and body parts all day. Deek was a machine yesterday, as was Kynan. Good day, great games, missed the guys who didn't show up.

Stilgar 10-31-2011 12:08 PM

Le sigh...as well...

Fudge 10-31-2011 12:56 PM

I need to get out there....
Maybe Next Sunday.....

Inferno 10-31-2011 12:56 PM

happy halloween!

Thanks Mar, I had a great time yesterday as did everyone.
That cross field single shot from you on village shocked me.. lol
1v1s with kynan and shwed were fun as well

kynan 10-31-2011 01:19 PM

That was one of my favorite days of the entire year. I had a lot of fun and the weather was great. Thanks for a really sick day of ball everyone.

Toad 10-31-2011 03:51 PM

I had fun reffing. How was my reffing (be honest)? I'm trying to get better.

Mar 10-31-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad (Post 2066081)
I had fun reffing. How was my reffing (be honest)? I'm trying to get better.

Your reffing on the field was great.

You are safety conscious which is EXACTLY how you should be.

With rentals I would not let them take their masks off.

With us when all barrel socks are on I typically let everyone pull their masks.

Changing up the teams constantly was annoying, but fair to everyone. You were right to do so. I just wanted to play with my best friend Derek, cause I sure don't want to be playing against him.

I think the games were close all day, even if we won 9/10 or so - they wound up pretty close. Seeing as how Derek was only eliminated once all day, and me twice it was a safe bet we would be winning a lot. Keeping the teams fair is super important, and I think you did a good job.

Great day.

Good job reffing. Hope you like the pants.

Next week I think Duncan should be on the same team as Derek and I... I think he would appreciate that, or at least his head/goggles will...

Toad 10-31-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar (Post 2066130)
Your reffing on the field was great.

You are safety conscious which is EXACTLY how you should be.

With rentals I would not let them take their masks off.

With us when all barrel socks are on I typically let everyone pull their masks.

Changing up the teams constantly was annoying, but fair to everyone. You were right to do so. I just wanted to play with my best friend Derek, cause I sure don't want to be playing against him.

I think the games were close all day, even if we won 9/10 or so - they wound up pretty close. Seeing as how Derek was only eliminated once all day, and me twice it was a safe bet we would be winning a lot. Keeping the teams fair is super important, and I think you did a good job.

Great day.

Good job reffing. Hope you like the pants.

Next week I think Duncan should be on the same team as Derek and I... I think he would appreciate that, or at least his head/goggles will...

Thanks, I really appreciate the critique. I love those pants, I got a few bounces while reffing. I just need to play with them now. I kept changing up the teams because people were constantly coming and going so I tried to keep them fair. Since I haven't played nearly as long as you guys have (2 years and 3 weeks of reffing) I still need your guys guidance, so if you see me doing something wrong (both reffing or playing) it would be great if you could show me how to fix it.

Keys_JR 10-31-2011 05:31 PM

Le feeling like I flunked my midterms sigh... And I don't even get to play!? 5 weeks and I'm back in the OT baby! Hopefully not for good...

Murph 10-31-2011 07:00 PM

Just to let you know, my all plastic JT ER2 got a first game first shot kill too. Your revived painter is nothing special in that regard ;)