mcarterbrown.com  

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heart of a Sheridan!
 
PAINTBALL GUY 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for a hill to climb, in Regina. Sask

Brass N Wood Fan
Here ya go peoples.........

A review for yall.......

Ottawa's OXP field review.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
So, does anyone else have those moments where you're like "I've been here before..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Didn't you post this before?
The Winchester Project
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post2116101

And me feedback.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PAINTBALL GUY 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Kilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON

Hey ... Since when do we have the same Avatar? ***facepalm while looking for another avatar on Google***

Great review by the way!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Putting oil on the hammer is as easy as lubing up for some alone time when the parents are out. Just pull back the back block, back out the IVG and POOF! There is your hammer!
My (Lack of) Feedback
Kilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heart of a Sheridan!
 
PAINTBALL GUY 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for a hill to climb, in Regina. Sask

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
Hey ... Since when do we have the same Avatar? ***facepalm while looking for another avatar on Google***

Great review by the way!

Since you stole mine you THIEF!! My good lord, now I have to frig around to find a new one. You know, I never liked you.......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
So, does anyone else have those moments where you're like "I've been here before..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Didn't you post this before?
The Winchester Project
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post2116101

And me feedback.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PAINTBALL GUY 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Kilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON

The only way to settle this is a duel! NELSPOTS AT DAWN!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Putting oil on the hammer is as easy as lubing up for some alone time when the parents are out. Just pull back the back block, back out the IVG and POOF! There is your hammer!
My (Lack of) Feedback
Kilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heart of a Sheridan!
 
PAINTBALL GUY 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Looking for a hill to climb, in Regina. Sask

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
The only way to settle this is a duel! NELSPOTS AT DAWN!!!
Or, a simple rolshambo. I go first, OK?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
So, does anyone else have those moments where you're like "I've been here before..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Didn't you post this before?
The Winchester Project
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post2116101

And me feedback.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PAINTBALL GUY 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC