mcarterbrown.com
 

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I am headed over to visit BTG and MAr in the earlier evening, I have to have baby Stilgar home for dinner and an 8 o'clock bed time...
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOttawa View Post
You guys around tonight? I could swing by. I've got computer skills and stuff.
Feel free to cOme by!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Featuring Death
 
Toad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa Ontario

CCM Fan
I don't know if you guys remember at Sib5 the Spy Vs. Spy game with the briefcase, I think it would be cool if we could make the field so it works on it.
__________________
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Not Banned Kerry
 
Mr.Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I don't know if you guys remember at Sib5 the Spy Vs. Spy game with the briefcase, I think it would be cool if we could make the field so it works on it.
Share the details on how the game works?
__________________

Black Chrome T8, CCM S5, Invert Mini I, Invert Mini II, Y-framed Minimag
Feedback.
Author of Useful Resources For Tiberius Owners.
Mr.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Featuring Death
 
Toad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa Ontario

CCM Fan
2 teams
team A has a briefcase that they are trying to get a one of two locations
team A drop off point decided by coin toss
team B doesn't know the drop off point
team B has to hold the location for 5 minutes

Then you can add in medics and respawns and stuff like that
__________________
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
yes, details help...Cuz I am just imagining a whole lot of people in black and white suits running around with briefcases and guns?

<------------


Edit: Hell we cound do that easily on our fields.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Not Banned Kerry
 
Mr.Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
2 teams
team A has a briefcase that they are trying to get a one of two locations
team A drop off point decided by coin toss
team B doesn't know the drop off point
team B has to hold the location for 5 minutes

Then you can add in medics and respawns and stuff like that
Thats kinda cool. You'd need a large field though. To me, fields 1-3 are all long and narrow which is fine for elimination, but not so good for stuff like that.

Did you guys want to amalgamate village and firebase into one big village? Or leave them separate?
__________________

Black Chrome T8, CCM S5, Invert Mini I, Invert Mini II, Y-framed Minimag
Feedback.
Author of Useful Resources For Tiberius Owners.
Mr.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Featuring Death
 
Toad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa Ontario

CCM Fan
I think leaving the two fields separate but able to use together would be ideal.
__________________
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I think leaving the two fields separate but able to use together would be ideal.
this. ^^^

it will be modular.

Re: spy v. spy

THis is why one of the buildings I want to build = bomb factory, and also a school and a hospital (we will put up signs)

at beginning of game team Terrosist (or whatever) has to pick up a bomb from the bomb factory and bring it either school or hospital.

Also crashed helicopter on field

Team COunter-Terrosist, or NATO or whatever has to retrieve pilot from crashed helicopter, and return to base or hospital...

I have printed a large map and put buildings on it in (what I think are) ideal locations.

More to come!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
Not Banned Kerry
 
Mr.Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
this. ^^^

it will be modular.

Re: spy v. spy

THis is why one of the buildings I want to build = bomb factory, and also a school and a hospital (we will put up signs)

at beginning of game team Terrosist (or whatever) has to pick up a bomb from the bomb factory and bring it either school or hospital.

Also crashed helicopter on field

Team COunter-Terrosist, or NATO or whatever has to retrieve pilot from crashed helicopter, and return to base or hospital...

I have printed a large map and put buildings on it in (what I think are) ideal locations.

More to come!

Pictures?
That sounds pretty awesome.
__________________

Black Chrome T8, CCM S5, Invert Mini I, Invert Mini II, Y-framed Minimag
Feedback.
Author of Useful Resources For Tiberius Owners.
Mr.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC