mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   PBG3 is comm'en home! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/213997-pbg3-commen-home.html)

PAINTBALL GUY 3 09-20-2012 12:00 AM

PBG3 is comm'en home!

Hey guys, remember me?

Well, looks like I'm comming back home for a visit for Thanksgiving. I want to try to make it out to OXP wile I'm back, if anyone is around. Whats the 13-14th look like for you guys?

BTW, I'll bring my KP-2.;)

Thanks.

Ti

thetunk 09-20-2012 12:21 AM

Theres a big pump tournament happening at oxp on the 13th!
Gravity League Ottawa The Sequel! | Facebook

Stilgar 09-20-2012 06:20 AM

You picked a good weekend buddy!

13th Oct. GLO 2 is on! Sign up and look for a team!

14th Oct. Mechanical day at OXP. If it uses a battery it stays at home! (hoppers may be excluded from this)

If you decide not to bring your KP2 there are plenty of pumps waiting to be used here! Hell I might even get around to re swapping out the spring in my KP...

Agglet 09-20-2012 11:25 AM

I've been thinking about venturing out for the mech day. A friend of mine has a son that wants to try paintball and I think this would be a great intro for him instead of throwing him to the wolves at a regular open play day.

Mar 09-20-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agglet (Post 2480566)
I've been thinking about venturing out for the mech day. A friend of mine has a son that wants to try paintball and I think this would be a great intro for him instead of throwing him to the wolves at a regular open play day.

for some people Mech day is going to be a hose fest - think RT'ed markers...

Mr.Smith 09-20-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mar (Post 2480916)
for some people Mech day is going to be a hose fest - think RT'ed markers...

Can we not get that changed? I was under the impression that Stilgar had a hand in organizing it

Stilgar 09-20-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Smith (Post 2480991)
Can we not get that changed? I was under the impression that Stilgar had a hand in organizing it

Mech Day? Nope, thats not my baby. I am organizing the Gravity League Tourney the day before...

PAINTBALL GUY 3 09-21-2012 12:27 AM

All righty then, 13th might as well be a date. Wowie, my first tournament!:p I guess I'll need to borrow that crummy'ol PGP of yours again Stilgar, that is unless you'll be using her?

Anywho, cant wait to get home and play. Haven't seen any action out here on these flat lands yet, thou I really should try.

To the teams thread!

Stilgar 09-21-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAINTBALL GUY 3 (Post 2481334)
All righty then, 13th might as well be a date. Wowie, my first tournament!:p I guess I'll need to borrow that crummy'ol PGP of yours again Stilgar, that is unless you'll be using her?

Anywho, cant wait to get home and play. Haven't seen any action out here on these flat lands yet, thou I really should try.

To the teams thread!

Plenty of people looking for teams and team mates...I think Dunc and Toad are looking for a third?

Sorry, PGP is sold. Keep an eye on the Calgary craigslist...you might see it again lol. I will however get my KP2 up and running for you...or you can use the R7?

Toad 09-21-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stilgar (Post 2481412)
Plenty of people looking for teams and team mates...I think Dunc and Toad are looking for a third?

Sorry, PGP is sold. Keep an eye on the Calgary craigslist...you might see it again lol. I will however get my KP2 up and running for you...or you can use the R7?

RcJunky and Dunc are looking for a third. I've got my team together "Toad smells".