mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Featuring Death (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/)
-   -   Canadian Carnage 2 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/featuring-death/224901-canadian-carnage-2-a.html)

inthehizzouse 01-30-2013 02:03 PM

Canadian Carnage 2

Did anybody from FD attend last year? Is this something the membership would be interested in this year? Details are on the main page: June 15th in Kitchener.

Besides Asylum @ PRZ in Picton (new for me) + Pump Pandemonium @ EMR in Pennsylvania (was at PP 1/2/3 + last year. # 7?), I think Canadian Carnage might be a fun time and a good fit amongst the events taking place in the northeast in 2013.

Thoughts? Questions, Comments or Concerns?

Cheers,

I

Stilgar 01-30-2013 02:20 PM

looking into it for sure.

I think my biggest concern is the timing of all these events.

One road trip/camping event a month *might* be doable for me...if I am really lucky...

Toad 01-30-2013 02:24 PM

Why so many awesome games? I would LOVE to go, if I can work it out with the folks and figure out how to get down there. I would probably need to choose between all of the events this year and push one event to go to.

Mar 01-30-2013 03:09 PM

down. All subject to wife + 3 children approvasl.

kynan 01-30-2013 03:16 PM

I'm down. Looks like a lot of fun.

Mar 01-30-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kynan (Post 2609022)
I'm down. Looks like a lot of fun.

w00t w00t!!!!

Marathon 02-10-2013 12:23 AM

I played CC1 last year. For me the Saturday game was OK. The best event for me was the Friday Pump night. There was a skills clinic with Sonny Lopez of the LA Hitmen followed by some all pump/pistol games.

I am confident there will be a pump night at CC2. No details have been released but Snowzone is involved again this year (unconfirmed). If you are coming I think you need to get there for the pump night.

There is a campground beside flag raiders. It is a 5-10 minute walk so camping is a real option. This will ensure everyone is way too hungover to play on the Saturday. :ROTFL:

Falcon16 02-10-2013 01:01 PM

I'm down. Probably be Ratzo,LK-13 and myself along with probably the 2 others that came with us last year. It'll be good to see you again Marathon I met you on the first night you were wearing that hawain shirt and I introduced myself. It'll also be good to catch up with the pinnacle guys snowzone and p-bpat and then just get to chill and sling paint with a bunch of good people both MCBers and not. I hope it's as good of a time as last year. :D

monty 02-10-2013 06:44 PM

ok,ok,ok you ****ers are going to ruin me, im investigating now.....

monty 02-10-2013 06:45 PM

BTW remember that over here there is Tippmann Challenge, its pretty big and the terrains are awesome.