mcarterbrown.com
 

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I have figured out why everyone wants to be on this team. It is not just to hang with a great group of guys. It is this thread
__________________
........whenever humans have a lot to gain from doing evil, and a small chance of getting caught, evil happens.

Feedback
The Flounder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:23 AM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
sniper97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
I have figured out why everyone wants to be on this team. It is not just to hang with a great group of guys. It is this thread
They do have a killer jersey & patch!

Did Mar every get his jersey back?
__________________
Originally posted by heinous: "sniper's gun always gets extra camera love"
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #33 (permalink)
Pump player
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Wow I have been gone for quite some time, glad to know I am still a part of Featuring Death.

I am certainly going to come out and play a few games this spring, will probably have to borrow a marker but definitely looking forward to seeing everyone!

I MAY be moving to Alberta this year, still figuring things out.
__________________

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE



Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems
 
moving_target's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: and Maine ain't one

Maybe you all need a "friend of death" patch or something like that
__________________
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
sniper97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
Maybe you all need a "friend of death" patch or something like that
Maybe not...I want the real jersey!
__________________
Originally posted by heinous: "sniper's gun always gets extra camera love"
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:15 AM   #37 (permalink)
Sixfootsix
 
Waylost's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Krillehöla-Sweden

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper97 View Post
Maybe not...I want the real jersey!
Iam with sniper on this
__________________
You don't make friends with electros.

Feedback Youtube Channel
Waylost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #39 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Johnny Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ottawa, On. Canada

Oooooh, me too! I want in. I've had a bit of a hiatus since the end of last summer for various reasons, but I want to get out a lot this summer. I can't think of any other guys I would rather play with.

-Why do you want to join Featuring Death?

Because if I don't play with you guys I would probably choose to just play golf, no one wants that. Also, I'll have less fun, less paintball gear cluttering my house and more money in my pocket. Seriously, who wants that?

-Have you read and do you accept FD's guiding principles found on MCB?

I have and of course.

-Are you currently affiliated with any other recball team?

Nope.

-Are you willing to buy a Featuring Death jersey?

I may buy two, sometimes I just don't want sleeves, sometimes I do. If a Hawaiian shirt version was possible I'd get that too.


So..... is there an initiation/hazing ritual? I'm looking at you MAR!!
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
Oooooh, me too! I want in. I've had a bit of a hiatus since the end of last summer for various reasons, but I want to get out a lot this summer. I can't think of any other guys I would rather play with.

-Why do you want to join Featuring Death?

Because if I don't play with you guys I would probably choose to just play golf, no one wants that. Also, I'll have less fun, less paintball gear cluttering my house and more money in my pocket. Seriously, who wants that?

-Have you read and do you accept FD's guiding principles found on MCB?

I have and of course.

-Are you currently affiliated with any other recball team?

Nope.

-Are you willing to buy a Featuring Death jersey?

I may buy two, sometimes I just don't want sleeves, sometimes I do. If a Hawaiian shirt version was possible I'd get that too.


So..... is there an initiation/hazing ritual? I'm looking at you MAR!!
Welcome to the club! Get in on the jersey list.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC