mcarterbrown.com  

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2013, 06:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
OXP 28 July

For those who won't make the trip to PRZ

Anyone interested in playing a few mini missions at OXP this Sunday?

VIP, attack/defend, flag game?

Other ideas?
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Slappadapink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Sounds cool, we're not going to make prz. Now my wife wants to play again and she has two cousins over from England who really want to play. Could be an interesting format to introduce 3 women to paintball.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
I'm waiting for Walz. If you're going to do something do it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
Just fyi everyone the answer is stock class for all questions related to paintball and to solve all paintball related problems except carbon emissions because we gotta use those 12 grams.

Double FYI for paintball rules there should be no "offer" of surrender, its either mandatory surrender at X distance when guy is behind you or no surrender and you get shot in the booty. "offer" of surrender makes for some ridiculous and dangerous john woo tactics.
Feedback
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Johnny Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ottawa, On. Canada

I'm not going to make it to PRZ either, so I am in for this.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
Sounds cool, we're not going to make prz. Now my wife wants to play again and she has two cousins over from England who really want to play. Could be an interesting format to introduce 3 women to paintball.
LoL. Ok I will try and work something around this!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
I'm not going to make it to PRZ either, so I am in for this.
Cool!



Zombie game anyone?
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
aka FairLady
 
300z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
Sounds cool, we're not going to make prz. Now my wife wants to play again and she has two cousins over from England who really want to play. Could be an interesting format to introduce 3 women to paintball.
lets focus on the important stuff...are they hot?
300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Slappadapink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

I don't think anyone other than myself can fit your standard of hot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
I'm waiting for Walz. If you're going to do something do it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
Just fyi everyone the answer is stock class for all questions related to paintball and to solve all paintball related problems except carbon emissions because we gotta use those 12 grams.

Double FYI for paintball rules there should be no "offer" of surrender, its either mandatory surrender at X distance when guy is behind you or no surrender and you get shot in the booty. "offer" of surrender makes for some ridiculous and dangerous john woo tactics.
Feedback
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Money Spending Enthusiast
 
Keys_JR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300z View Post
lets focus on the important stuff...are they hot?
That was fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
I don't think anyone other than myself can fit your standard of hot.
I take offense to that!



I may need to play twice this weekend then.
__________________
My Feedback

Gearcave Clearout!

#MarIsAwesome
Keys_JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Looking forward to tomorrow!

I will be using my mag, but will bring my S6 and R7 if others want to borrow them?
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Thanks for the scenarios Stilgar. It was great playing something other than straight elimination. We really need to do those more often!
__________________
Fudge
----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300z View Post
when you go out, play to have fun, play to get better, and be someone people want to play with.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Oh and thanks again for loaning me you gun. It has definitely made the decision harder.
__________________
Fudge
----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300z View Post
when you go out, play to have fun, play to get better, and be someone people want to play with.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC