mcarterbrown.com  

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Old 08-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
A man without a mission

Brass N Wood Fan
Tempted. I haven't gotten out and played pump in a long while, its actually hurting my feelings...especially with one build 90% done and my trilly back online, I want to use them. We'll see how I feel tonight
Flying Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
Tempted. I haven't gotten out and played pump in a long while, its actually hurting my feelings...especially with one build 90% done and my trilly back online, I want to use them. We'll see how I feel tonight
Woo!
Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
FRONT Towards Enemy

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
Dude, please come. I haven't seen you in forever!

Also: does anybody have some pods I could borrow? Yes, you heard me... Just feel like flinging some paint downrange with the soon to be mine S6.5
DunXWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Yeah man I got 60-70 pods you can borrow ... They only hold 10 balls each! LOL
Stilgar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
A man without a mission

Brass N Wood Fan
I'm in, and I'm bringing a buddy. Lets back Jay and WCP. A few of my Toronto/ Barrie buddies who are also pump guys are backing him, lets build a pump steam roller
Old 08-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
aka FairLady

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
it was probably my favourite prz event so far.

there was a smaller crowd than normal i believe, but i think that work for it rather than against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
How was it guys?
300z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
A man without a mission

Brass N Wood Fan
It was a good time for sure. Alot of pumpers out (even outside the 'ottawa group').
Something my buddy Tom (from Dead Man Walking)(was also playing pump) posted on facebook that I thought I'd share (I've removed last names to keep the privacy of all the mentioned). I underlined the part I think y'all should see.

'Got a few things on my mind from today's event at PRZ.

First off, Kyle and refs did an awesome job holding down the game. Thank you

Second, both generals, James and Jay did incredible jobs and guided both teams towards objectives and not just holding down the field.
Met some great people like Twitch from Purple Knights. Incredible job with the raffles and bring awareness to the players regarding epilepsy. Kudos

Last but not least I'd like to make an honorable mention (from what I seen on the field), Matthew from Omega's Curse and Josh from Citrus were absolute beasts when DMW switched to blue side to help even out the teams. These two would take charge when nobody could move up and plow up field like bosses. Definately showed traits of great team leaders on field. I was thoroughly impressed.

Another group that blew my mind was the large pump group from Ottawa. You guys were all on point and deadly accurate, aggressive and communicated. Well done!

I know I'm missing alot of teams that outperformed the average baller but these were the ones that stood out to me today.

Jay and the red team, you guys killed it today. Congrats!

Thank you to PRZ for the great event and to all those involved that we do not hear about. Awesome job. My son and I had a blast!'

That pretty much sums up the day. I got a little PO'd in the middle of the day and pulled out the g6r, than got bored and pulled out a second pump lol
Old 08-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300z View Post
it was probably my favourite prz event so far.

there was a smaller crowd than normal i believe, but i think that work for it rather than against it.
I agree. I found the amount of cheating was less this time around. There was only one real time when the cheating was really bad, and only one instance where the reffing was extremely lacking. Unfortunately the cheating was happening right in front of two refs who did nothing about it, when we were pinned almost in our spawn for 30 mins. Then Mar found a Luxe and singlehandedly ran up the entire wasteland mowing faces before anybody even knew what was going on(Mar beast mode engage). He also was trying to pump it .

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death