mcarterbrown.com  

Featuring Death Team Featuring Death

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
aka FairLady
 
300z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
$50 to ship it there, another $50 back, + border fees, to fix a frame that honestly has no business being on a paintball marker...
I have had an enormous dispute with CBSA over this after they charged me money on guns i shipped to the US for repair/mods. because the contents are insured, they charge us border fees on that insured value of contents UNLESS the shipper checks a box that is something to the effect of "repair/warranty". I do not know why Palmers does not use this box when they ship stuff to us. Getting charged border fees based on the full insured value of contents (Ex: $600 for a gun) we already own is ridiculous when we are getting $100 dollars worth of repair/mod work. The end result is you could get a hundred dollars of mod work and end up paying 100 dollars in border fees because CBSA calculates rom the insured value of package.

Obviously it is not entirely Palmers fault, but my information tells me that checking that box will prevent border services from using the insurance value of contents to determine border fees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
and then my wife threw my ****ing HPA tank just now and smashed my iphone...
bitches be crazy
300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
**** that.

$50 to ship it there, another $50 back, + border fees, to fix a frame that honestly has no business being on a paintball marker...

I don't even know how many PPS markers I have had, but way more than 10, **** I have had 5 NHTs alone... So ****ing tired of this. I can't even sell it, because until I get another frame on it I don't believe it is worth the cash. Mechanically it is stellar otherwise, besides the NIB ****ing REG that ****ing leaks...

**** me. I should have just sold my NHT and not traded it... I had to sell a CCM now because this piece of ****, and then my wife threw my ****ing HPA tank just now and smashed my iphone...

**** my life
Need a hug buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300z View Post
I have had an enormous dispute with CBSA over this after they charged me money on guns i shipped to the US for repair/mods. because the contents are insured, they charge us border fees on that insured value of contents UNLESS the shipper checks a box that is something to the effect of "repair/warranty". I do not know why Palmers does not use this box when they ship stuff to us. Getting charged border fees based on the full insured value of contents (Ex: $600 for a gun) we already own is ridiculous when we are getting $100 dollars worth of repair/mod work. The end result is you could get a hundred dollars of mod work and end up paying 100 dollars in border fees because CBSA calculates rom the insured value of package.

Obviously it is not entirely Palmers fault, but my information tells me that checking that box will prevent border services from using the insurance value of contents to determine border fees.



bitches be crazy
Send them a memo with all the details of when you shipped, what you paid yada yada... Get your money back. Worked for me.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
aka FairLady
 
300z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Send them a memo with all the details of when you shipped, what you paid yada yada... Get your money back. Worked for me.
Did that. Wish I was as lucky as you. they ****ed with me bigtime.

now back to regularly scheduled programming.
300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I teach you how to write memos.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Thick
 
HurtCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Rocklin, CA
Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
and then my wife threw my ****ing HPA tank just now and smashed my iphone...
So is she mad because the frame wobbles, or is she mad because you're throwing a bitch fit?
__________________
Everybody loves me!

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
so the reg was assembled missing a piece... Celled CP, the tech nailed it, they are sending one!

I LOVE CP!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
aka FairLady
 
300z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
sweet. cant wait to fondle this thing.
300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Featuring Death

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC