mcarterbrown.com

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

bReed Feedback

I purchased a raw Prostock body with back block and ASA from bReed.

The ASA that arrived was angled and not compatible with the body that was sent. It was a 15* ASA for a different body type, so I was unexpectedly faced with having to buy another ASA. I tried to work this problem out with bReed through PMs, but it did not go well. bReed refused to be helpful and claimed that I didn't know what I was talking about, that I was using the wrong ASA screw, and so on, even though he said "I do not paintball."

When I asked for at least an order number from the original vendor, paintballgateway.com, so that I could try to exchange the ASA, the reply I got was

"With the attitude you have i am not going out of my way to do anything for you..."

Ultimately, there could have been a couple of reasonable outcomes other than me having to spend time venting in this post. It's really disappointing to have this experience on MCB because I have a long history of great transactions. But, I guess I am going to have to be more careful in my dealings from now on. Now I understand why others ask for lots of detailed pictures before buying things.

for the record, here are pictures of what I was supposed to receive:

and what I actually got:

Note that the ASA, which is bolted on, is angled instead of straight.

Front view:

MCB Feedback
sdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

The same body i am selling still.... I have no need to switch VA's on you i am selling all of my paintball stuff, i don't play anymore.
bReed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

How about you send me that body kit and I'll send you back the one with the wrong ASA?

MCB Feedback
Old 02-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

No, i am just losing money and it's the same thing lol! The reason your VA looks like it's at a 15* because of your screw you have in it. I am telling you it's your screw it's a 90* like mine pictured. Paintballgateway sent me that and they were both identical i only got 2 bodies where would the un annoed VA come from then? Doesn't make since. Your wasting my time.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Wow. Just, wow.

Here's a PM I just received:

Quote:
LOL!
Oh well i have a negative feedback on here, looks like i will make a 2010 acount and dissapear. Your a scrub who is named Sasha, thats a ****ing girls name. I sent you what they sent me, sorry cry baby.

MCB Feedback
Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Yngling Half troll

Send a message via AIM to EDDAKA Send a message via MSN to EDDAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bReed View Post
No, i am just losing money and it's the same thing lol! The reason your VA looks like it's at a 15* because of your screw you have in it. I am telling you it's your screw it's a 90* like mine pictured. Paintballgateway sent me that and they were both identical i only got 2 bodies where would the un annoed VA come from then? Doesn't make since. Your wasting my time.
You sold him an itemed pictured...He tries to get a new V/A as the one you sold him with the body obviously doesn't fit on that body. So it seems you "lied" in your add.

How can he have a bad screw on it? It wont even fit on the body itself?

I hope you never sell anything here again.

EDIT: You wont even give the guy your paintball gateway order/item number so he can get an exchange. What a dick.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Here are the options I gave this guy. I guess I am a "scrub" for trying to be reasonable:

Quote:
* send me the original order number from Paintball Gateway so that I can contact them about this problem. Perhaps they will admit a packing error and send me a replacement ASA.

* I can send you back the body kit (at my own expense), and you can either
** give me a full refund, or
** send me the other body kit with the correct ASA

* I leave you negative feedback so that other people on MCB know what they're in for when they deal with you.

MCB Feedback
Old 02-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
could use a little doe...

Send a message via AIM to Buck Send a message via MSN to Buck

Fan of EMR
this post he made in another thread leads me to believe that he has already been banned from PBN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bReed View Post
I am aware of that sadly pbn is no longer an option for me doesn't hurt to try! Thanks for the info.

-Blake
And you can tell from the pictures that its a 15* adapter, look at the holes where the timing rod goes through.

<Pif> I bet. Sandriges are the epitome of awesome. Coolest electro ever.
<Pif> If it could move itself, I'm sure it would attempt to hunt down John Connor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottthetot View Post
no ones gonna want to fight something dressed as a giant deer
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDAKA View Post
You sold him an itemed pictured...He tries to get a new V/A as the one you sold him with the body obviously doesn't fit on that body. So it seems you "lied" in your add.

How can he have a bad screw on it? It wont even fit on the body itself?

I hope you never sell anything here again.

EDIT: You wont even give the guy your paintball gateway order/item number so he can get an exchange. What a dick.
I Purchased two bodies from paintball gateway, i sent Sasha one and i still have the other. They are both identical, The VA that i posted the picture of is the same one her has....
Old 02-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diOs View Post
sdawg, the join date, the lack of MCB feedback, and that fact that pretty much all of his posts are in the WTB section should have been red flags.
yeah, I guess having money in my paypal account made me too eager to start a new project.

bReed, you're pathetic. Get lost, no one is going to deal with you here. Go back to PBN and make a new 2010 account.

MCB Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback