mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 06-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Custom User

Item was shipped promptly. Didnt have any problem with shipping to Canada. Good communication. Reasonable packaging. Item was used like the ad stated. It had paint on it but it was used so I dont have a problem with that. Would do business again.

Thank you.
adam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Freelance Aphorist

CCM Fan
I received a refund, but not until I filed a dispute with Paypal. I attribute this successful resolution more to Paypal than to heisman01, but I do retract my accusation of thievery and fraud. Still, I found this to be a most unsatisfactory experience, and urge anyone doing business with him to proceed with caution. Overall, UNSATISFACTORY feedback.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pistol-Play Geek

Currently in the Process off a purchase for a vintage marker. I haven't heard back from the seller since Monday. I paid on the 13th. He's been very prompt up until now. All of the sudden, not responses. I've seen his profile. He's been on almost every day this week. I sent another message, and now I'm waiting for his reply. I alos bought 2 markers from another guy the same day. They arrive today (6/24/11). I'm only getting one marker from this guy. Pictures showed superb condition, and he claims in good working order.

Update:

I've received the marker. It was anything but working. I've inspected it, to find that all of the o-rings have been subject to heat expansion. Even the spare he sent with the marker. It was coated inside out with this waxy buildup. Inside the feed-neck, there's RED paint buildup. What the Crap! It's been outlawed by paintball produces for how long? The red fill is all inside the feed block and the breech. I cleaned the barrel inside and out to use with a clean equalizer. I've taken some nice photos. I escalated the Paypal dispute to a claim and he still hasn't contacted me. I get my money back soon and then my hands will be clean of this. If he wants the marker back, I'm cleaning it first, and he's paying shipping. You don't send someone a nasty marker, it's sick and wrong.

Proud to be a Fluffy Striped Hyena!

Last edited by AsaBerdahl; 07-01-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Additional Information
AsaBerdahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Purchased an EP-mag from me. Excellent communication. Great buyer here. Thanks again!!
kenjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Angry 99 Bob Long cocker

Purchased a 99 milled bob long autococker.

Paid and no word was ever given on shipping.
Member will not respond to PM's or email on paypal.

If anyone knows what his deal is please let me know.
Do NOT trust this seller. He is a SCAM.

Cheers,
Ethan

"Captain, they have us surrounded!" "Excellent, now we can fire on all directions!"
LGswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I bought an RT sear from Heisman. Smooth transaction all the way. I would definitely deal with again. Thanks!
audioSLAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bought an Ego feedneck from him to finish up a WGP Synergy. His measurements were perfect and shipping was fast. Great guy.
sft2 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback