-   Feedback (
-   -   patfl1 Feedback (

patfl1 12-03-2010 11:00 PM

patfl1 Feedback
Please leave purchase/sale feedback here.

magx 12-04-2010 02:50 PM

100% satisfied
brand new chimera frame with viper blade installed.

great communication, will buy from in future.

supliez 12-26-2010 08:05 PM

Bought my lotus pump! Great transaction -- quick payment & fast to reply to PMs ! A+++

jforbes555666 01-11-2011 09:53 PM

purchased an alpha rail. Described every imperfection. Good communication. Fast shipping. Very helpful. I would do business with patfl1 again.

93civiccpe 02-28-2012 12:06 AM

I purchased a bunch of phantom parts from Patrick. He gave me a very fair price and even put up with a little madness as I collected the money to buy and then had a mini freak-out. In any case, he's a good seller and honest guy. He went to great lengths to wrap every piece in a bunch of bubble wrap to ensure nothing got broken or scratched in shipping. He shipped quickly and the parts came in looking amazing. I will definitely do business with him again! Deal with confidence!

funsi00 04-30-2012 12:14 AM

Good communication. Would buy from again. Packs item well.

bigbrew44 05-15-2012 05:39 PM

He bought a CCM barrel from me with no nonsense, troubles or problems at all. Very legit. Would be happy to do business with him again.

Thelar 05-15-2012 11:35 PM

I traded CCM frames with him. Easy to work with. Shipped as promised. I would B/S/T with him again. a++++

spankopotomous 06-15-2012 02:47 PM

A++ Great seller, bought a Kapp frame from him. Quickly resolved shipping issues and kept in contact :) Thanks!!!

FiXeL 06-22-2012 02:02 PM

I bought a CCM SS-25 from Patrick. First contacted him if shipping to the netherlands was a problem, it was no problem for him so i payed and he kept me in the loop even while on vacation. He even took the time to mail a photo of the receipt from the post office! The actual shipping was a bit cheaper than estimated, so he offered to paypal the difference back.

The package arrived today and was packed very well... He said he got a little carried away with the bubble wrap and tape, and i had a heck of a time unpacking, but it was done with great care, even writing the contents on each bubble wrapped item and warning me trough PM that i should use caution unpacking.

The item was as described and in good condition, i would not hesitate to do future buisness with patfl1 again! A++! :clapping: