|Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-07-2011, 12:20 PM||#14 (permalink)|
*Twenty Twen Twen*
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern Jersey
Not one issue, was great to deal with. Even shipping was fast from canada. Thank You again.
EMPIRE|KEE|RPS|TOPGUNPAINTBALL.COM|BIGEVILONLINE.C OM|FLORRYPBMY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
|12-13-2011, 10:44 PM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Traded him some magazines for a Stiffi barrel and a V-Max.
We shipped at the same time, and he kept up his part of the bargain- items were just as described.
Communication was excellent throughout. My items to him arrived first and he let me know.
Would definitely trade or do business with him again.
|05-01-2012, 09:04 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Bought a ninja regulator from him. Item came as described, thanks!
|08-08-2013, 04:52 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Covering your six!
Bought some pants the arrive as expected. Thank you
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat
on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
|08-08-2013, 09:44 PM||#20 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
I never really leave negative feedback. I wasn't even going to leave any for him. But, working with this guy was so bad,and the fact that he tried to lie in my feedback about what happened, I just had to. I will try to make this as simple and succinct as possible.
Just note, I have DOCUMENTED proof of everything I'm going to write.
1) Thursday 7/25 I paid for a Sly Barrel Bag after he gave me his PayPal address. Sent a pm confirming payment. No reply
2) Friday 7/26 posted in his thread that payment was sent the day before. No reply.
6) Filed a dispute with PayPal because "The seller was paid 4 days ago, has not contacted me and I have already bought another bag. I would like a full refund."
7) Receive a message from him on PayPal 5 minutes later stating "I mailed the bag on Friday. I forgot to message you on mcarter". After some back and forth, he gave me some story about how it takes 5-10 days to ship from Canada to California (LIE), and that he "called the Canada post to get your package upgraded to express shipping" (ANOTHER LIE).
8) Sends me a message on Monday 8/5 asking me to close the dispute on PayPal because he has a tracking number (which he never sent) and it states that it was delivered. The best part is, when I got home from vacation, the package shows that he shipped it on Tuesday, July 30th. That would be the DAY AFTER I filed the PayPal dispute.
9) He has messaged me every day this week (I've been on vacation) asking me to close the dispute. Then, he escalates the dispute to a claim. In case you missed it HE escalated the dispute to a claim!!!! PayPal ruled in my favor.
10) Needless to say, after him lying to me repeatedly, not only about sending the package, but also about the details of the transaction and the nonsense he left in my feedback, this was the WORST SELLER I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Second place isn't even close.
Mind you, I have impeccable feedback on three different sites. His account of our transaction is laughable at best.
MCB, the anti-pbnation...
Last edited by bigbrew44; 08-09-2013 at 03:40 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|