mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Kermit's Feedback

Lost my first thread amongst the hundreds of threads in this forum, so here is my new one. Please leave all feedback for me here.

Josh

So far 10 positive, 1 negative.

Last edited by Kermit; 05-25-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Traded Josh my dm for his phantom and am quite happy with trade. Although shipping was a little slow it did make it to me safe and sound (yea-wrapped in the same diaper I sent him). He did keep in constant communication with me through out the deal and I would say he is a good reliable trader. Have fun with yours and Ill do the same.
WALZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Modder at heart

Was going to send me over sp-1 parts. He offered a great deal for them, but when it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Expect slow shipping from this seller. Apparently he lives 30 min. from the post office and he is restricted by his parents to go.
After 3 weeks of "im gonna ship it tommorrow" he finally said it might take a while before he can go to the post office. I understood and agreed to that and was patient.

Waited 2 months and 1 week total for them, and spent $80 in upgrades for a project of mine but the parts never came. He had a chance to ship the parts out when he was selling another marker of his (See WALZ above) and he stated to me "Sorry about the wait, it will ship on thursday". After repeated attempts to contact him, he finally contacted me and apparently his mom threw the parts out.

Communication was good near the start, but progressed to very poor as i didnt get a response for a full month despite various methods of communication. Even after that response, i didnt get another one for a week after that despite, 2 emails, a paypal dispute and 4 pm's.

I did end up getting my money back, but after over 2 months of sporadic communication, waiting for parts and false promises, it left a sour taste in my mouth.

Sorry Josh, but my overall experience was Negative.
Danny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Sorry Danny. I'm 15, can't get to a post office easily. My car is sitting in the driveway with a full tank of gas, I just can't take advantage of it because I'm not eligible for a license yet.

Both of my parents work full time, and I spend most afternoons at home. When I am 16 and have a license, people can count on packages leaving within a day.

Last edited by Kermit; 02-16-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
He bought my Hater Marmalade and Empire Jersey, sent the money fast. Great buyer!
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Modder at heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
Sorry Danny. I'm 15, can't get to a post office easily. My car is sitting in the driveway with a full tank of gas, I just can't take advantage of it because I'm not eligible for a license yet.

Both of my parents work full time, and I spend most afternoons at home. When I am 16 and have a license, people can count on packages leaving within a day.
I realize that, but there was no excuse for that when you dropped off WALZ's phantom at the post office. You could have easily dropped my parts off with his marker since you were going anyways.

And as a sidenote, please learn how to use paypal. To issue a refund on cash, you click the "refund" button on the transaction. Next time id appreciate it if you contact me first before you contact someone else about the issue. Hearing about it from a third party (someone else on this site) is very offensive to me, and frankly unproffessional.
Danny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
TAG
Proud Paintball Addict !!

Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Bought some barrel bags from him - deal went easy and fast shipping. Would do business with again.

--TAG--
TAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D View Post
I realize that, but there was no excuse for that when you dropped off WALZ's phantom at the post office. You could have easily dropped my parts off with his marker since you were going anyways.

And as a sidenote, please learn how to use paypal. To issue a refund on cash, you click the "refund" button on the transaction. Next time id appreciate it if you contact me first before you contact someone else about the issue. Hearing about it from a third party (someone else on this site) is very offensive to me, and frankly unproffessional.
Sorry the deal didn't work out and you didn't get your free parts. Lets move on.

Last edited by Kermit; 05-25-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Bought some grease and barrel bags. Everything went smooth.
TheGuy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Christian Baller

CCM Fan
Bought my first setup from this guy. (I know this is a little late.) But GREAT Seller. A++++++++++ Gave me a great deal on everything. Would do business with him again!
AnimalX is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback