mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pump FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro13 View Post
Here is our conversation:

-------------
I'll take it for 120 shipped, pp'd to WA if it's not defective.
--------------
It's yours. Paypal info is [email] Pm me the adress and send it on the payment info too please
--------------
Hi David, what's going on, talk to me. I've paypalled the money yesterday morning, you should have gotten a note about it from them..
--------------
If u check ur paypal u will see that I have refunded ur money
--------------
Thanks for letting me know. I thought we had a deal, on top I'm loosing 3% on the currency conversion of paypal. Possibly 2x3% if paypal converts it back automatically.
--------------
At least I didn't steal ur money
--------------

What a hero
Really? Yeah have you noticed that I didn't gain any money? Yeah I even apologized and you're being a douche. Like im taking your money from the dumb currency change. I'm not obligated to sell it you. Things happened I couldn't ship it, my parents were fighting and was getting a divorce. That's personal. Are you happy? Is it my fault I didn't take the time to explain it to you. I still refunded your money! And that's that if i didn't two things were to happen. One you file a complain and paypal refunds you the same amount I refunded you. Or two I would get away with your money. Seriously youre mad over a 2% fee.
ayoitsdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Did some trading.Happy with the way things were handled.My second time dealing with member.No Faults.No complaints.Would do business again no second thought.
Venge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Thumbs up Bought a Dye Reflex Front Block

David was prompt and friendly. I would gladly do business again with him.

Recomended!
Frgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #14 (permalink)

ayoitsdavid Feedback

okay guys heres the deal i made a deal with him on pbn sent him my phantom and he was banned now he said he would send it to me when i messaged him on here but he never has so i have already told him i will contact his and my local police to get my gun back please help if you have any tips or inbox me for more detils
Old 07-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I've delt with him in the past without issue. MCB isn't responsible for transactions on PBN though. I'd recommend you contact the moderating staff there to help on that end (they have a scam section to report these instances as well) and if need be proceed on to law enforcement. I do believe he's a minor though so you may have an issue there since in many states a minor can't enter into a legal contract.

If you have contact info an often overlooked avenue of approach is to get a hold of his parents. That's the best I have right now, it's late and I've been up for far too long.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I've delt with him in the past without issue. MCB isn't responsible for transactions on PBN though. I'd recommend you contact the moderating staff there to help on that end (they have a scam section to report these instances as well) and if need be proceed on to law enforcement. I do believe he's a minor though so you may have an issue there since in many states a minor can't enter into a legal contract.

If you have contact info an often overlooked avenue of approach is to get a hold of his parents. That's the best I have right now, it's late and I've been up for far too long.
thats nice to know thet hes a minor well i know a good bit of law and that kind of stuff so i will send him a letter in the mail scarring him into sending it back because a minors biggest fear is the police

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback