mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I have done many many deals with TX_Aggie.

He doesnt ship instantly, sometimes he does. Sometimes he leaves shipping to a friend or room mate that flake out, and then he ships it a week or two later.

So he isnt consistently super fast. He has been good to me in our trades though and I do believe he is simply a busy student.

So work with him and he will come through. Dont pounce on him like a criminal after a few days of not hearing from him.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
Original SWARM

I got a box today but it did not contain one of the items,
the 007 shortchanger.
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

I did a deal with Tx_aggie for his Merlin I believe, zero complaints about that.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
DK1
Rec Poster

Hey man, first off, no worries, I know you've been busy.

I am wondering if you got a tracking # on the tank though. I'm out of town all next week (going down to Austin to visit a friend acutally), so if it doesn't get here tomorrow morning, I won't be able to check my mail for a long time... probably the week of the 19th.

If I can get a tracking number, I can send a friend to go pick it up for me.

Thanks,

Ian
DK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK1 View Post
Hey man, first off, no worries, I know you've been busy.

I am wondering if you got a tracking # on the tank though. I'm out of town all next week (going down to Austin to visit a friend acutally), so if it doesn't get here tomorrow morning, I won't be able to check my mail for a long time... probably the week of the 19th.

If I can get a tracking number, I can send a friend to go pick it up for me.

Thanks,

Ian
Ian,

Hit me up on AIM.

Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 12-19-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Tx_Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #26 (permalink)

UPDATE

My priority mail package arrived with the marker and CAII as promised but did not contain the hopper. The time from payment to reception was a little over thirty days. This item is what I was told held up the order the third time. I have spoke to Tx about the hopper and he assured me it would be mailed asap. Life can become hard on all of us and time is short when it comes to intentions. I am not out to punish anyone but fair is fair and I was raised a man is only as good as his word. I live by that. Thank you to Tx-Aggie and I wish him well, you never know who will join you "in the clearing at the end of the path" Sergeant206
sergeant206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

s

Very dissapointing lack of transaction w/ aggie. We worked out a detailed realatively high end trade about 2 months ago. He agreed to ship first due to his feedback. After some excuses, I have not heard from him for a few weeks and have not received anything either. I am not really out anything here, but I disassembled a marker and have had some valuable parts laying around waiting for quite some time now. Could have had $ in my pocket.

Take this how you will, I consider it neutral feedback.
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Traded a Sergi humpback block for his CCM 86* grip block (for my Phantom). I sent my grip off in August. I presume it arrived safe and sound. I understand he was moving sometime thereafter, which is fine, but communication was spotty. He said he'd shipped my grip at the beginning of March (9th) along with a Phantom barrel (as a peace gesture). It's now May and I haven't received anything.

I've asked him to send me $50 to pay for the Sergi block but I haven't heard anything from him. Hopefully I'll get my cash and finalize this feedback.

Will got in touch with me back in March about shipping my grip and a barrel yet I've received nothing at all.

Oct/'10 - Still nothing. Dunno why it takes over 2 years to get either a package or my money refunded...

UPDATE - Jan/8/'11 - Received the CCM 86* frame from Will. Thanks very much!

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?

Last edited by CrazyBoy78; 01-08-2011 at 11:44 PM.
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Legendary

Aggie purchased a rare Matrix with some cool parts and stuff inside from me. Payment was a 3-day e-check, so I just waited for it to clear before I sent the gun. No problems at all. Would definitely do business with again.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
bought a k-framed pgp from aggie the gun is flawless and aggie is an awsome guy great communication great transaction A++++++++++

"I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as "kiss your a$$ goodbye""

WTB works minicocker

FEEDBACK http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

come fight me!! @ http://trigger1987.mybrute.com
Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback