mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

tracy_ptp Feedback

bought a double trigger frame from them.. upon arrival it was a single trigger frame.. I wrote them and have been promised several times a double trigger frame would be sent.. it took a while but finally arrived

Last edited by buzzinhi; 08-25-2011 at 01:15 AM.
buzzinhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

I deserved that!! Office went busy crazy and I failed to fix the issue in a timely manner. I know that I have made plenty of good transactions and I have flubbed up a few. But I will always try to correct the problem/issue no matter what.
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

I've never had an issue with Tracy. I've bought from them countless times over the years and sure there were a few mistakes here or there, but nothing major and it was always corrected. She has my backing 100%

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

PTP having issues?

Be sure to see all the discontent on Automags.org under the dealer section for their 2009 Micromag body kit. Seems like PTP is having more than a few issues. Personally, I've sent 3 emails to her inquiring about buying a body. I also called once where I guy answered saying she was too busy, but would answer the email. Not one reply whether it be YES or NO.

I have perfect feedback and believe that everyone is required to maintain reasonable communication. I personally go out of my way to exceed communication expectations. I will retract this once I get a reply.

Last edited by TimmyJay; 08-22-2011 at 09:36 PM.
TimmyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I am happy with my ptp2009 purchase. Granted it was long but I figure they ran into issues especially with people keep wanting to change stuff and them doing something they don't normally do the delay is fine. It was the same group who beg ptp to make the body anyway. People just complain too much. Especially the one wanting a T shirt
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

Long delays and poor excuses made my buying experience from Tracy@PTP a horrible experience. When I contacted her by phone I was the calm, polite customer inquiring about items I had paid for. I was told by Tracey to "go **** youself" and she hung up the phone.

Paid for a tshirt it was not received. Some people might be okay with giving money away but when I pay for something I expect to get it.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

As you can see I started this thread in June my purchase was made in April.. upon receiving the wrong item I contacted them.. AFTER being told it was being taken care of I made this thread when nothing showed.. I was contacted the other day and and she was very apologetic..she admitted fault and that counts for something .. the frame arrived today..thus my issue is over.. my post above will be edited to reflect it as well
buzzinhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
Long delays and poor excuses made my buying experience from Tracy@PTP a horrible experience. When I contacted her by phone I was the calm, polite customer inquiring about items I had paid for. I was told by Tracey to "go **** youself" and she hung up the phone.

Paid for a tshirt it was not received. Some people might be okay with giving money away but when I pay for something I expect to get it.
I am sorry but you were not calm, and you also were threatening me. I am a very reasonable person and will talk to anyone, but I refuse to be disrespected and talk to like dirt.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Before everyone goes on a tyrant. I have not and still do not have time to sit on the forums right now. We are in the middle of a military contract. My aunt is in hospice right now dying and now a daughter to get ready to start school. I apologize that I have not had the time and hope I can get back at this soon.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
I haven't received either of the shirts from ordering my 2 2k9MM's either. Pretty much a shame after waiting so long for a product after payment. This is the #1 reason why I have a self imposed ban on future pre-orders. It's a bummer that I'm missing out on some cool new stuff (Retro-7, Thumper).

Overall I was disappointed in the whole process. I get delays, and I respect the military contracts thing but they don't explain all the delays and lack of communications from everyone involved. If PTP hadn't had such a good reputation going into that project I wouldn't have invested over $600 into it. Lesson learned.

In the end I traded one of them, and the other is still sitting in the box because my valve doesn't fit and I can't invest another $200 in a new valve.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback