mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

I didn't ask "Walking_Target" to send you anything. I asked some other supporting members for advice about the situation, and they must have agreed that this is a scam and contacted you.

Why did you make a $40 payment and then a $110 payment if you weren't planning to discredit me with PayPal by claiming the item was only a $40 value? Why would you have me declare it as a gift if you didn't know that it meant I couldn't file a mail-fraud complaint or a PayPal complaint?

Honestly, after looking into it, every action of yours has been a traditional scam method.
A.C. Basbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
-content removed-
PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by destro7976 View Post
Yeah that's the plan. I want to play with it this summer and see if I can develop a relationship with her. Good luck with your sale man.

Last edited by BenoitOWN; 10-16-2007 at 10:39 PM.
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

That is all utter bull****~

Private Message: Re: c98
09-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoitOWN
Wanna help me for getting less taxe or no at all? Writing ''as a gift'' and declaring 40$USD. Do it only if you want to.
What the **** do you call that, huh? Just "ommited" it from that thread, huh?

My mailbox has been filled and cleared twice since then, but I saved his messages and can CC emails and PayPal statements that discredit this guy. He's a liar, and a cheat, and if he gets away with this stuff with me, I want YOU reading this to not be his next victim. Mods, check my inbox. That's the message he sent me, and the date.

Read this crap "you are owned"?

[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has entered at 11:49 pm
[Amoryl] 11:49 pm: yes
[BenoitOWN] 11:49 pm: just owned A.C BasBas!
[Amoryl] 11:49 pm: ?
[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has left at 11:50 pm
[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has entered at 11:50 pm
[Amoryl] 11:50 pm: hmm?
[BenoitOWN] 11:50 pm: he said that I am a scammer ...
[BenoitOWN] 11:50 pm: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...eedback-2.html
[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has left at 11:50 pm
[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has entered at 11:50 pm
[BenoitOWN] 11:50 pm: dammit I hate my mouse now
[Drachen] 11:51 pm: There seems to be a lot going on in MCB lately as far as scammers...not cool
[Drachen] 11:51 pm: Oh, and Amoryl, nice drawings
[BenoitOWN] 11:51 pm: yea I seen that
[BenoitOWN] 11:52 pm: men even got some ''chantage'' by private message ...
[BenoitOWN] 11:52 pm: telling me to cancel all or he will help him to fills thing for having me to pay 2500$
[Drachen] 11:52 pm: Chantage?
[BenoitOWN] 11:52 pm: blackmail better?
[Drachen] 11:53 pm: Oh
[Amoryl] 11:53 pm: um... i know that one of the things walking target is in college for is custom laws, and that he regularly attempts to clear up problems
between international shippers
[BenoitOWN] 11:53 pm: yep but he is helping a scammer ...
[Amoryl] 11:54 pm: hey i can't tell wich side is right in this thing so don't look at me
[Amoryl] 11:54 pm: i know i've shipped **** usps and it dissapeared for months only to turn back up at my doorstep requiring me to re-ship it
[Amoryl] 11:55 pm: i've never done business with either of you, so i've got no way to say which one's the "good" guy, if either
[BenoitOWN] 11:56 pm: still he trying to ruins my reputation ...
[BenoitOWN] 11:56 pm: the most funny thing is that basbas did seen my last message I wroted but he cannot say more
[Amoryl] 11:57 pm: i'm staying out of it, dude
[Drachen] 11:58 pm: It's not something you should go around talking to everyone that isn't involved. No offense.
[The Lounge]: BenoitOWN has left at 11:58 pm

^
That is a discussion he had in the chat room with several other MCB'ers... Real nice, huh?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand

Send a message via AIM to Eress Pnter

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Canadian and overseas persons regularly try to get shippers to mail items and parts as gifts.
An example of what may happen when you don't is:

I one sent a Nickel plated SHO to Canada. 500-600 item. About 250.00 was charged to buyer at Canada customs because of the perceived value of the item at customs, no input by me or the buyer was considered or cared for.

I ounce BOUGHT a Vector from Canada. It sat on the line 2 weeks and then was delivered. There is never any saying which ones get stopped and for how long. It is also nearly IMPOSSIBLE to track packages across the border, if you do have tracking with USPS, it will disappear at the line, if you have delivery confirmation, you will likely (but possibly) never get it. Canada post and USPS aren't that interactive.

Eress Pnter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand

Send a message via AIM to Eress Pnter

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Label/Receipt Number: CJ26 8996 045U S

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 20, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I got this on USPS.com.

This tends to appear the moment the label is printed. IT SHOULD change when it hits a post office SOMEWHERE, but usually in the USA, will NOT change until the DELIVERING post office actually gets the package to DELIVER.

Does it prove a package was thrown into the mail? No but it does show someone paid 23 bucks to try.

Eress Pnter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Basbas I wanna points you out that I did nothing ''mean'' at the start of the paypal case on the resolution center! You interprete it WRONG!

YOU screwed this over and that in nothing my fault.

What I wroted on the paypal resolution dispute:

Quote:
From Buyer: Benoit B Thiffault on 10/13/2007 18:56 PDT Hi basbas this is to let you know that I didnt have received something from you and I needed to put this into the resolution center before the days are over. Try to know what happened to this package.
I sent you an PM here:

Quote:
10-13-2007, 10:13 PM
BenoitOWN

c98-m4
didnt received it. can you have a look
Pump: Pgp
Backup: Tippmann .68 carbine

Why I wrote that? Because putting it in the resolution center would have give me until the 2-3 november to have more time to wait for the package or to receive a letter if it got stuck at custom.

Then you went mad at me and did a bad feedback.

Oh and the marker is not something that shoud get stuck in custom. You might ask why? I have a friend that said this to me(After I have showed him picture of the marker):

Quote:
i have a contact in the CBSA and have been through months of discussion and appeals, and it is just not something that gets seized.

Picture of marker, co2 tank not included and freak insert didnt said it was include

I have did what I could to be nice with you AT THE START

Quote:
You need to find out. I mailed the item, and I have proof... You asked me to list it as a gift, and I did. If theres an issue it's on your side of the border, not mine... Once that package hit the mail it officially became your problem.

When I filled out the customs forms they got your phone number, not mine, so they will contact you if there is an issue.
I cannot in anyway open a search with USPS. Even paypal have told me that it the seller that need to contact them to invistigate for the package. Then if they must contact me they will use the info but not before.

And before you know that it got stuck at the border officially then it is ALSO YOUR PROBLEM. And you tracking number only say they have receive the ''Electronic Shipping Info Received''.

That a complete tracking using paypal to pay:

Quote:
Bullet Arrived Abroad, September 14, 2007, 3:08 pm, CANADA
Bullet International Dispatch, September 12, 2007, 10:06 am, NJI
Bullet Acceptance, September 10, 2007, 2:23 pm, DENVILLE, NJ 07834
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 10, 2007

I did have issue myself with CDN to USA shipping. I have stand behind all the process and didnt got mad or something. I even refunded her and today she tell me that she finaly receive it after like 1 month and a half of shipping for a damn trigger. And she will now gave me my cash back.

Quote:
sept 1 she send me the paiement
sept 19 she say that she didnt got it
I open a investigation with canada post
2 week later I refunded
oct 12 I ask to get her phone number as for Canada Post investigator
Oct 15 she receive the good
She is Raion on Model98.org

That called being professionnal. Stop thinking with your *** but with your head.
I didnt went mad at her saying that she try to scam me.

Either way if I receive the c98 a day and that I won on paypal you will be refunded ... I want the gun or the cash back ... I will even give you a picture of the card id to proof that I didnt got it before when I will receive it.

I am in NO WAY a SCAMMER! That HURT me ALOTS MORE than you THINK!

When I pay for something I need to have the goods or I will use the method I can to have the cash back.

Now you putted the dispute to a claims ... I can do nothing more and won't cancel it.
PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by destro7976 View Post
Yeah that's the plan. I want to play with it this summer and see if I can develop a relationship with her. Good luck with your sale man.

Last edited by BenoitOWN; 10-16-2007 at 12:10 AM.
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Then why did you lie about asking me to ship at $40 value as a gift when I had proof?

Why make a $40 payment and a $110 one, that backs up your claim of $40 value?

Why did you go into MCB chats saying that you "owned" me?

Why didn't you message me before going to PayPal so we could sort this out?

Why would I do this intentionally? As it stands I now am missing a 98c, $25 in shipping, and my PayPal account is frozen at -$103 because PayPal has withdrawn $150 with out even questioning this!
Old 10-16-2007, 08:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
This back and forth sniping has gone far beyond "feedback" in the intended meaning and purpose of the forum here.

Suffice it to say that BasBas is a dissatisfied customer here and any prospective future buyers or traders are well advised to consider this in their future dealings. If/when all parties are ultimately satisfied with their respective parts of this transaction, then they should post that new development here. Until then...

ENOUGH.

If you wish to continue to call each other names and point fingers, please do it in PM's or chat or wherever else.

Have a nice day.

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I still don't get that.
Drum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

bought a CCM mini pump kit from him. Shipped super fast. Very easy to deal with. A++ No problems. Would gladly deal with again.
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

second transaction. no problems. good communication, fast payment. A+
capitalpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback