mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

kusokow's Feedback

Please leave some feedback if you have dealt with me. =)
kusokow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

He just bought a chimera frame and grips from me. Smooth transaction, good communication, paid fast. Would definitely deal with again. Plus threw in some free advise on a gun I just purchased.
magman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
He bought an AGD Longbow from me. Great communication with questions and thoughts. He paid, and oddly enough, I was in his hometown earlier that same day with the marker complete. I met up with him and delivered the marker to him with no problems. Afterwards, he made me aware of an issue with the marker. After some messages back and forth, we clarified that I had made a mistake with the advertisement of the marker in question. I messed up on not listing something that had been done to it (Most likely by the manufacturer, but who really knows...?). We came to an agreement on this, and I would do business with him any time. He will take care of his end of things, don't worry.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Bought a Vforce Grill mask from him. Quick shipping, and excellent product. A+ seller!
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
WCP Scenario Paintball

I would never deal with this individual again, and here is why.

I purchased a used ULE automag body from him. After negotiating price, I was asked to pay $10 for shipping because it would not fit in a $5 flat rate box. I agreed, and the body arrived today, 11/1/2012. It was packed in a (torn) padded envelope with no additional protection, and a postage cost of $3.14. Now, add on to that the cost of delivery confirmation and an envelope, and I feel that's about $5. When I inspected and attempted to install the body, I noticed that the screw hole to mount it to the marker was almost completely stripped. I've asked Kusokow for a partial refund to cover the cost of having the body repaired, and he flat out refused by saying that the body was listed as "poor" condition and was priced as such. I countered by quoting his own for sale thread, where it was listed as "excellent" functional condition, but "poor" cosmetic. I expected and accept the scratches and wear present on the body, but the damage to the threads does not make this body usable without proper repair work.

I've tried to get this situation resolved amicably through PMs, but Kusokow has taken a hard line and refuses to work with me. I can't even file a complaint/grievence through PayPal because he convinced me to send as a personal payment (something I would ordinarily never do).

All in all, yes, I got the body I wanted at a price I felt was reasonable, but not in the condition I expected and factored into the value I was willing to pay.

Chooie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

Bought a BT Ripclip from him. Was in great condition as described. Finally got to take it out and play with it this weekend and play with it. Everything worked fine.

Thanks!
Blackops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Smile

Bought a RT sear from him, it arrived quick and was exactly as described. I would buy from him again, great seller!!!
yamess191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tri-tube 'til I die-tube!

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Purchased a pair of clamp-on sights from him and they came just as described. Thanks!
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Purchased a drop forward from me. Good transaction. Would do business with again.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
NBK-604 MAFFIA

I would not deal with him again.
I had a wtb thread for a 14inch cocker threaded big shot assault barrel.
He contacted me saying he had exactly what I needed
Recieved it , and it was a 10 inch barrel not the 14inch he had previously stated.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback