mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Doc Slaughter / Noah Feedback

I sold him a Blazer barrel with foregrip and site ring. I was asking $100 plus shipping.He asked me if I would take $65 shipped. I said NO! He counter offered $80 shipped. I then countered $80 plus shipping, and that is when this happened. I will show you the PMs so you can judge. Note my quoted PM in his!

Re: $80 plus shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be heading to Virginia. Do you have a paypal addie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISplatU
I would do $80 plus shipping. I have no Idea what shipping is to where you live.
Is it easy getting packages from the USA to you?

Asking for my paypal addie, while quoting my offer tells me that He excepts.
Next, after sending my paypal address, and asking for his address,in reply to this PM. He sent me just $80 and said just keep the site ring. So here is his reply. Note my quoted PM first.

Re: $80 plus shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are complaining about not needing the site ring, just send it, i could care less either way? Also, shipping should be about $4 through Fedex as i ship things everyday. If you are only feeling this is going to be JUST FAVORABLE, the refund me ALL the money in Paypal and you can attempt to not sell it. 80 clams in your hand is better than none. Your call,

Doc

Quote:
You have jumped the gun. This is not what we were agreeing to. You did not mention you did not want the site ring, till you sent the payment. Also, you did not wait till I found out how much shipping was, and sent just $80.
I will ship it to you with out the site ring, but I will not leave as favorable feedback as I would a great transaction.[/quote]

I then shipped it and sent this.

Quote:
I have shipped it usps 01038555749094595526 without the site ring. It was $5.50. The least expesive of the other three major carriers was DSL for $8.00.

I was not complaining about the site ring. It was the way you comunicated, or lack of. Here, on McCarter Brown I have found some of the most respectful people in paintball, there are a few that are not here also. I have done many high quality transactions, and love this site.

With that said, we do not see each other. We only know each other through comunication here. So changing something at the last moment, where it will cost me money to refund it or less than the agreed amount, borders on the line of dishonesty.

If you would have asked me before hand I may have agreed to drop shipping, and keep the site ring.

$5.50, or $8.00 is not that much, and it is just money. But, our word is who we are.

He then sent me this. Even changing the title to "shipped".

Re: $80 shipped.

If you take a moment and look back at my post, it was 80 clams shipped. Thanks for a great transaction.

doc

You be the judge if you want to deal with him. Also he says he is Plastic Surgeon, and lives in St.Lucia British West Indies. Well he sure is a LOW BALLER for a Surgeon,over $5 to $10.
His address on the POG is VA, as Noah.

Biography:
I am a plastic surgeon and love paintball
Interests:
Paintball
Surgeon
ISplatU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
I had an excellent experience with Doc Slaughter. I paid for a marker, and it arrive by Fed Ex the following day with one of the most complete and safe packing jobs I have ever seen.

He was quick to respond to PM's and answered all my questions. Based on my results I would recommend him as a seller to anyone.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
CHEERS!

I purchased a brand new marker off Doc. It arrived quickly. Great deal.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Bought some blazer barrels off Noah and everything work out great. The barrels came asap via fed ex and they looked great.
Thanks again doc!
-Dan
bacci paintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback