mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

jincay's Feedback

purchased a Carters Commando Banner recently, excellent product, delivery time, and communication!! Thanks Justin

My Gallery
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...ser=87&cat=500

Feedback
Ebay - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
Mcarterbrown - http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Another great transaction!! thank you for the t-shirts my wife loves them!!!

Tony

My Gallery
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...ser=87&cat=500

Feedback
Ebay - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
Mcarterbrown - http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Jincay's Feedback Thread

Bought an AGA from him, he is an awesome person to deal with. Packed well and shipped fast. Do not hesitate to do business with him.

TheDude's Feedback
TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gun whore to the core

Brass N Wood Fan
Don't deal with jincay! Read why.

THIS IS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Alright, so this member jincay has a Zodiac for sale. He wanted $500 plus shipping which was $22 for some reason and then told me he would only take a money order because of PayPal fees. I was reluctant but knew it was a good deal and went with it. I got this PM yesterday from him stating that he was sending back my money order because it wasn't USPS money order. I was like WTF. His name is on the money order and I've heard it costs close to $30 to put a stop on a money order and get your money back plus the hassle and time out of your day. I was pretty pissed about it and told him that we had a deal and that he backed out. He then proceeded to tell me his gun wasn't worth $500 and basically that it was a piece of crap.

This was my last PM to him:

First off, let me make something clear. Regardless of anything that has to do with the Zodiac company and their “infinite” wisdom, all of my issues are with you and here's why.

--First, I'm a seller and a gun tech and the only reason I buy is to flip guns. I could give a crap less what happens to the market in the near future if I am just trying to turn and burn. Your Zodiac was at a good price and I wanted it. Plain and simple. Also note that I run a paintball store and could give a crap less if it worked.

--Second, I will no longer send money orders to anybody capable of using PayPal. Just because your a stingy prick and you didn't want to get a fee taken out is not my problem. That's my buyer protection.

--Third, you mentioned a “USPS money order” a grand total of once during our beginning negotiating, if you want to call it that. If it was so dang important to you that you just HAD to get a USPS money order, you should have said so. Personally, USPS charges for money orders so I never go there to get them.

--Fourth, you said that your gun wasn't working properly. Does this mean you were going to send me a crapped out gun if I had sent you a USPS money order? That in itself is shady. You say that your gun isn't worth $500 and that its a piece of crap. How fitting.

I know how this goes and I know what your trying to do and your trying to make it sound like your doing me the favor by sending me back the money and backing out of a deal but I know better.

Here's whats going to happen. If you send the money order back, go ahead and send me an extra $30 so I can put a stop on the money order and get my money back. That process isn't free. I will act like nothing happened and never talk to you again. If you decide to not send me $30, I will write a scathing and nasty negative feedback on your page and let everyone else know about it. I will set up a thread in the bad traders forum and list everything that we have said there so everyone can see what happened.

You decide.

After all that I have gone through with this guy, THIS IS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

If mods have something to add or ask, please do so.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

jincay's Feedback

After a long time I have finally had to start one of these.

Please leave me feedback if I have dealt with you at some point.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
Twice now I've had the pleasure of making purchases from Jincay, and they've gone without a hitch. He even saved me postage on the most recent by volunteering to bring it to an EMR event we both attended. Nothing but good things to say, and look forward to doing business with him again!

My MCB feedback
LUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
chuff chuff

Bought a DM4 from Jincay and the deal went smoothly.
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Damage Inc Lord

Send a message via MSN to hey_yeo Send a message via Skype™ to hey_yeo

I've made multiple deals with Justin online and in person at EMR. Never has any kind of problems or complaints.

Damage Inc
hey_yeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Rowlf

Bought an MCB Hoodie and a few MCB shirts from Jincay. Good communication, everything looked great! Stand up guy to do business with!
www.thedeadmuppetssquad.com
Valken Corp Regional Commander-Rockies

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity!" - Maximus

Rowlf's Feedback Thread
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Weekend Warrior

RTP Fan
Bought couple shirts from Jincay. Item as described. Transaction was very smooth.

Thanks again.

WTB:
llaw999 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback