mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Thumbs down HkArmy's Feedback

He contacted me for some items in an old sale thread I had. We worked out a trade deal through PMs. He was going to send me some Wii games for a few things. During the conversations he seemed very excited about the items and actually said he was going to send more stuff than we originally agreed on.

We finalized everything and he PMed me a shipping date. He contacted me a couple days later (3/9) and said he couldn't ship until the next Tuesday (3/13). Tuesday came and went and no word. I sent a follow-up on 3/22 to see if he was still interested before I sold the stuff to someone else but no reply. To be fair on the last point he hasn't been on since 3/19. Still, that means he was on the forum after the time he was supposed to be have my stuff in the mail.

If I had shipped my stuff out first, I'd probably be out some items. He did not ask me to do this though so I don't really feel like he was trying anything shady. While I'm not out any items this was a monumental waste of time and PM space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Future Robocop

I'll have to add another bad feedback to this thread. HKarmy messaged me on several forums including this one, even ended up texted me a lot. He begged me and begged me to hold some items for him and that he would be shipping out monday. Monday came and went and nothing. When I pmd asking if he was flaking, he responded "yes". No sorry, no explanation. This kid is a little prick who does not know what responsibility means and simply is a time waster.

DO NOT BOTHER MAKING A DEAL WITH HIM.

This kid should stick to pbnation.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback