mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #51 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Ian is a wizard!

I got a custom double barrel lever with some totally mind blowing stock tattooing. He created custom wolf caps for the ends. I swear this is one of those things dreams are made of. Perfect for a last hurrah.

His turn around time was excellent, especially for a scratch built super custom brass gun. Ian frequently PMed me to keep me in the loop and to make sure all of the details were just right. Many pictures of the entire process were shared, so I could see exactly what was going on. His customer service is truly top notch.

Short of going for overkill and shipping in a crate hand crafted entirely of wood (visions of A Christmas Story with the infamous Leg Lamp), it could not have been better protected. He hand crafted wooden structural supports for the shipping box to prevent any accidents on the part of the USPS. When it didn't arrive in Alaska as soon as the post office said it would, he asked me to make sure it arrived safely. Sure enough it did within two days! I also love the fact he DID ship via USPS. I have a PO Box and it's a million times easier for me than having to get it sent to my workplace. It arrived just perfectly, well wrapped in it's own little frame and everything!

So, in short:
Chplnstone is a true asset to the MCB Airsmiths and has renewed my faith in custom lever builds done by individuals.
6 paw prints out of 5!

Now I just hope the weather stays in the high 30s at least for the weekend so I can get it out for some testing! YAY!

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #52 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Another fantastic transaction with Ian. He goes above and beyond every time, and is a true asset to MCB!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #53 (permalink)
MCB Member

Thumper sale

Great communication. Quick delivery. Very easy going. All around a great experience. Marker came as advertized and in excellent shipping material.
cabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
Ornamental redneck

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Commissioned a conversion for my mini kp it now sports a full stock and lever. Ian didn't even need me to send the gun in just a few measurements and he was able to build my one off beauty. Once again I am very happy with the results. What better feedback than a repeat customer

taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #55 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
4 years ago, I sent Ian a PMI 1. I had humble hopes for it - just wanted it pirate-stocked with lever action, side-tubed with a thad-adapter. Maybe some skulls.

What he sent to me, which I received today, is a paintball gun worthy of Blackbeard himself. I had him add some engraving on the handle to go with the skull theme (what looks like a spine running down the top of the grip with ribs curling around the sides). Skull endcaps to the side tube. Used the skull drop forward bits I'd sent him and put them just above the trigger where the stock curves down to form the handle. And then there's the rustic brown, hand-sewn holster - perfectly shaped for my new beastie with a couple of wearing options. He also sent me some skull beads and made me a leather 3-tube holder. Nice.

In short, every penny you spend on a gun made by Mr. ChpInstone is very well spent. He takes his time but it's oh so worth it. Don't rush the man - he won't screw you over.

I would never, ever hesitate to do business with Ian again. He is truly a credit to MCB and I will add this creation to my permanent arsenal.

Thank you very much and I look forward to scaring many adults and small children with this horribly awesome creation!

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #56 (permalink)
MCB Member

I bought a Spyder and a site rail, and I wish the post office shipped as promptly as he did. Plus, he threw in some goodies. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #57 (permalink)
Future Robocop

bought a double pgp from him. A+A+
Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #58 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Can't say enough about this site, or the individuals on it. There are some great people on here, that are always willing to help out. Ian is one of these individuals. I sent him a PM asking him if he might have an original front sight, to fit a Sheridan K2/KP2. What does he go and do? He GIVES me one that he got off of an original K2/KP2 barrel, that he had laying around. WOW! Thanks again, bud!

Hector
Old 12-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #59 (permalink)
A pretty good guy

Bought a Brass Eagle Nightmare from him, and it's the second time I've bought from him and he still gets an A++
Thanks again
KC
karni-collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #60 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Another great deal! Bought an Automag and it was shipped very quickly and packed very well! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback

« PsychoDad Feedback | - »